Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An update on the ebay seller who sort of dissappeared from ebay. Mazda is trying to make their life difficult by complaining to ebay about some copyright violation etc I guess because they are stealing business from everyone else.

He has not access to his ebay accounts so he is working on his paypal accounts and matching them with whatever paperwork he has to make sure orders go out etc. If you purchased something last week or have not received anything feel free to contact him at 951 682 5580. Kevin.

they are still taking orders. I paid with my credit card direct to them I am in Canada and he sent me the wrong item, he made sure he sent me the right one and took care of the problem w/o any effort or cost to me. FANTASTIC GUY.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote author=boardumb link=topic=68184.msg1176075#msg1176075 date=1170137687]
Damn, I wish I knew about this company earlier...
[/quote]

coz? You could still buy from him, over the phone. People who think ebay provides more protection are misled. I protect myself by paying by credit card, that way anything goes wrong I can do a dispute. I gave my credit card info over the phone no issues, whatsoever. Because i had a canadian card he had to like go through god knws what to process my order, had to call me back like 5 times LOL in like an hour poor guy..

Lemme tell you its more difficult n restrictive to dispute with paypal and ebay.............I never bother. Even with paypal I buy with a credit card and any problems I just dispute with the credit card company later.

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
that seriously sucks because mazda must know full well that they're absolutely ass-raping the consumer by asking for ludicrous prices on their merch.

fuck you, mazda. you should be ashamed.

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
^ exactly what I was thinking. there are other ebay sellers who are selling genuine mazda parts, why not complain about them too? oh because they are sheisting the consumer too (charging the same price as mazda).

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
[quote author=jdanielsg link=topic=68184.msg1176268#msg1176268 date=1170165600]
[quote author=boardumb link=topic=68184.msg1176075#msg1176075 date=1170137687]
Damn, I wish I knew about this company earlier...
[/quote]

coz? You could still buy from him, over the phone. People who think ebay provides more protection are misled. I protect myself by paying by credit card, that way anything goes wrong I can do a dispute. I gave my credit card info over the phone no issues, whatsoever. Because i had a canadian card he had to like go through god knws what to process my order, had to call me back like 5 times LOL in like an hour poor guy..

Lemme tell you its more difficult n restrictive to dispute with paypal and ebay.............I never bother. Even with paypal I buy with a credit card and any problems I just dispute with the credit card company later.
[/quote]

Oh, I hate paypal and ebay, it's just nice to see a list of what they sell and the price they are asking for.

·
Registered
145 Posts
i bought a set of oem side skirts last week from them. very friendly service, awesome prices, fast shipping. i dont see why Ebay should shut them down.

many manufacturers/distributors have advertised pricing minimums for their sellers. this ensure prices stay at a minimum amount. so maybe these guys were advertising their prices too low, and Mazda got upset.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THey do have email but hes slow at answering them though. YOu might not even get a reply. Basically he has FRONT 2 piece air dam for the hatch, side skirts which fit both hatch and sedan I think and raised spoiler for the sedan at the moment thats about it.

Yeah I prefer email and all that too, but these guys are just swamped so phone only way to go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts