Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok read here before most open their mouths. For the haters stay out,. we don't need trolls I am looking for answers from mods.

Please answer away and justify this to me. As I and everyone else feel this was an unjust ban. And clearly point out to me what I did wrong and whom warned me or senting me a PM telling me to stop.

All past info is here, lies included.

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=106209.0

I was told by mods that they would contact me and tell me why, Well I tried to contact mods on several times, no reply. Hmmmm. And to unjustly BAN my wife as well, she did nothing wrong.

Lets talk about this over some tea in an adult fashion. I missed out on a sale of an item because I was unable to check my PM's. Otherwise I think I would let this roll.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Unjust ban for jcutler Ver Uber 2.0

***MYSPACE***

THis is for the story coming soon, still typing :p

·
Registered
8,677 Posts

Your wife was banned simply because you two use computers at the same house. It was a blanket IP ban, not an account ban so any account trying to log in from your house would have had a message come up as being banned.

Other than that, I'm not stepping into this at all. I have no say in who gets banned or not, but I can tell you that these threads are pointless and you should just take it up with an admin via IM or what not, not publicly on the forums.

·
Registered
23,673 Posts

Good luck on this one.

I got banned for 10 months because I didn't agree with a Moderator on something.

I highly doubt they will talk/do anything for you.

Just let it go...

·
Registered
23,673 Posts

[quote author=JP3G link=topic=106520.msg2174226#msg2174226 date=1206289946]
They are just not on the same page as the members, trying to act like god or somethin..
[/quote]

:true: It's the power trip or something... :hide:

·
Registered
517 Posts

Note this is jcutler typing on my wifes account. I am to lazy to log her out. I would end all this now if Mz3zoomzoom would IM to clear this up. Just for further note I asked that admins contact me to give me a reason, this was never done. I have also tried to discuss this via IM with no success.

As much as I would hate a perma ban I will not sit down and be banned unjustly because a member reports me and certain favor was giving to her. I am not trying to start a problem hence this was posted in the problems section of the forums. If A mod or admin (Mz3zoom) would contact me we can get this issue resolved.

One thing I do know is I am thankful for the support, but a permaban for what lol, the uproar it would cause would be so not worth it.

I am a little ticked for the ban and I think for good reason, I am still waiting for a hard core reason why I was banned.

·
Registered
12,421 Posts

^^ Uh I posted in response to your previous reply. You were banned for being snide and you know it, You purposefully edited a moderators comment to make a snide remark for the very reason your first post was edited.

When a moderator (which wasn't even me) edits your post because it was reported, you don't edit it back to make the same remark essentially. The lack of listening to a moderator is what got you banned. For all of three days..it wasn't a week a month or anything longer, a simple 3 day ban to let you know that editing a moderators comment is unacceptable. Which it clearly states in the rules that moderators have the support of the board here and you should listen to them, and not decide when it is or isn't something you have to obide by, failing to follow a moderators comment is 100% reason for a ban.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts

[quote author=MZ3sZoomZoom link=topic=106520.msg2174556#msg2174556 date=1206301493]
^^ Uh I posted in response to your previous reply. You were banned for being snide and you know it, You purposefully edited a moderators comment to make a snide remark for the very reason your first post was edited.

When a moderator (which wasn't even me) edits your post because it was reported, you don't edit it back to make the same remark essentially. The lack of listening to a moderator is what got you banned. For all of three days..it wasn't a week a month or anything longer, a simple 3 day ban to let you know that editing a moderators comment is unacceptable. Which it clearly states in the rules that moderators have the support of the board here and you should listen to them, and not decide when it is or isn't something you have to obide by, failing to follow a moderators comment is 100% reason for a ban.

[/quote]

Enough said. /crying.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Again Unjust Ban Ver. 3.0

Mods please do not close this till the issue is resolved. I sent a PM to the ADMINS in regards to this. This ban was unjust and now I look like a liar. I am not trying to cause a mess, but again this is unjust.

This was MZ3zoomzoom's reason for banning me.

^^ Uh I posted in response to your previous reply. You were banned for being a smart ass you know it, You purposefully edited a moderators comment to make a snide remark for the very reason your first post was edited.

When a moderator (which wasn't even me) edits your post because it was reported, you don't edit it back to make the same remark essentially.

(ME) This is a lie from the pits of HELL I never did any such thing. I demand proof of what you telling me I did. I will not have people on here that respect me and have bought from me in the past think that I am a liar in any way shape or form.

The lack of listening to a moderator is what got you banned. For all of three days..it wasn't a week a month or anything longer, a simple 3 day ban to let you know that editing a moderators comment is unacceptable.

(ME)

Again, explain this and show me proof. No one else seems to have caught this and people were hawking over these threads all day.

Which it clearly states in the rules that moderators have the support of the board here and you should listen to them, and not decide when it is or isn't something you have to obide by, failing to follow a moderators comment is 100% reason for a ban.

(ME) What comment are you talking about? I didn't see anything that was directed at me. This whole thing has got people thinking that I am a lying flamer when that could be the furthest from the truth.

Do me a favor if I get another unjust ban, please just ban my account and not the IP. My wife uses this forum and was unable to during this time. Yes I know 9875938475934 ways around your ban, but I am mature enough to not make other accounts and start trouble. Can I please get a response from someone with an honest reason and let their pride fall to the side. If I am proved wrong. THAT I EDIT A POST, after it was edited by a mod I will leave the forums forever and say goodbye to the people I love so much, that is how confident that this was never done.

Again, I have tried and tried again and again to get answers but no replies. I don't like drama, I just want my tarnished name to be restored. If you are here to flame take it else where it is unwanted. Supporters please stay calm. I would just like the lies being told about me to be fixed asap. Thanks for everyones time.

Josh

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Again Unjust Ban Ver. 3.0

BTW please do be a favor and not be dicks and close the thread asap. I see no rules that I am breaking by doing this.

This is a problem that needs to be addressed and until I think we have resolved this please leave my post open.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Re: Again Unjust Ban Ver. 3.0

jcutler you seem to be under the assumption that Admin owes you something. They dont. You broke rules that they have in place. You were given 3 days off. Your ban is over... Suck it up n move on Private (as my DS used to say). MZ3 gave you a explanation you dont like it but its a explanation non the less... This topic is over rehashing it is not going to take back that you were given 3 days off nor will it acomplish anything further... Move on to something else...its the internets for Christs sake.... :closed:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.