Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I can get single color Neon kits AND a remote control unit to turn them on and off with a wireless remote for $80.00 + shipping IF we can get at least 10 units sold (max 20). This will include everything to mount them and wiring, and the remote conrol assembly with 2 remotes. These are not car specific, but its a great deal for the do it yourselfers out there. Its not hard to install at all, there are many write-ups on the internet also. I can get ALOT of different colors also:
Red, blue, green, purple, orange, white, yellow and pink.

Paypent needs to be recieved before I can place my order and throw all these together. Eamil me for a shipping quote to your area. I am accepting through paypal [email protected] (verified) include forum, forum name, real name and address, and color.

(Again, these are not car specific and will require you to do your own custom install. but remember, there are write-ups and reviews to help out there on the Internet)

THANKS!

·
Registered
974 Posts
do u have more views of the car with the underglow on?? cant really tell how bright they are.. i like the wireless tho thats pretty cool. i would get orange, do u have any examples of it?

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
Just a heads-up here, but you may be asked to become a forum sponsor in order for this GB to proceed.

Group Buy Forum Rules
*Any member may start a group buy. However, if it is a group buy for items not to be purchased through a sponsor of an FMVperformance.com site, it must be for NO PROFIT to the user.
*If requested, you should be able to produce the company that the group buy is occuring through, as well as contact information to confirm the group buy information.
*FMVperformance.com reserves the right to terminate any and all group buys it deems inappropriate for any reason without justification.
*Commercial postings may be made only by approved sponsors. To inquire about sponsorship, please visit our sponsors page.
*Companies or individuals acting for profit or in a manner not consistent with Group Buy Forum non-profit rules, deemed to be intentionally evading sponsorship duties may be subject to a fine not less than $250 and not more than $3,000 (plus reasonable lawyers fees) equal to the TOTAL MARKET VALUE of all items sold to members or visitors of FMVperformance.com sites.
*FMVperformance.com reserves the right to record and save the IP and all other information of all sellers and purchasers and may contact ISP's at any time for any reason.
*All involved parties agree that necessary legal remedy shall be sought in the state of Connecticut and this web page / document shall be enforceable, subject to the laws of the state of Connecticut.

If everything's covered, then good luck! Just thought I'd post this info in case you weren't already aware. :)

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can get some more pics tonight, and put up in the morning for you. They are fairly bright, the camera shows them darker than they really are. And yes, I can get orange.

Thanks for the advise, but they will not email me back about sponsorship, so i am proceeding untill they email me back.

If they do delete this, there is another GB for the same pack on the other mazda forum, here is the link.
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123657638

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
man...don't wanna be called rice on here, but 80$?

if you take some better shots from the sides and show how evenly the light is spread out that would really help.

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
[quote author=kspec link=topic=66762.msg1150130#msg1150130 date=1168843196]
but also, what brand / warranty?
[/quote]

no brand name thats for sure...

a 6mo. warranty would be nice? not including road damage.

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
yeah, i wouldnt wanna be driving, then park, show off my neons and someone is like, dude why your left side dont got neon. :dur: i wanna feel safe.

·
Registered
976 Posts
[quote author=kspec link=topic=66762.msg1150139#msg1150139 date=1168843365]
yeah, i wouldnt wanna be driving, then park, show off my neons and someone is like, dude why your left side dont got neon. :dur: i wanna feel safe.
[/quote]

I'm sure if you wire 'em all together in serial then it's either all on or all off.

·
Registered
976 Posts
[quote author=dmention7 link=topic=66762.msg1147821#msg1147821 date=1168707023]
Just a heads-up here, but you may be asked to become a forum sponsor in order for this GB to proceed.
[/quote]

Didn't somebody run a groupbuy on the nabobery LED side mirror? I don't think nabobery is a sponsor. :shock:
What if it's something that the sponsors aren't selling?

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
[quote author=devil2k link=topic=66762.msg1150185#msg1150185 date=1168846699]
[/quote]

Didn't somebody run a groupbuy on the nabobery LED side mirror? I don't think nabobery is a sponsor. :shock:
[/quote]

i don't think the mods can NOT allow you to have a GB if it's for a certain brand...but maybe?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
[quote author=small town king link=topic=66762.msg1150584#msg1150584 date=1168884138]
[quote author=devil2k link=topic=66762.msg1150185#msg1150185 date=1168846699]
[/quote]

[/quote]

i don't think the mods can NOT allow you to have a GB if it's for a certain brand...but maybe?
[/quote]
i
think the whole thing is the person running the GB just can not profit from the GB.. Thus the person running the GB for nabobery was just in charge of collecting and shipping out, he was not making any money off it...

edit: unless you are a sponser of course...

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The lights are all on or all off as someone stated above. And I am really not making much money off of these, MAYBE $10ea? I will get some pics up here in a few minutes.

Since not too many people are interested here, you might want to join the other forum and tell me you came over there, and get in on the GB over there. This way you might even be able to lower the price if more people buy.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here are a few pics, remember that digital cameras take away some other the brightness of the pics. Iam sure that I could get my camera to not do it for the most part, but i just got it today!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There are 8 people on the other forum signed up. The $120 on the site is the non GB price. I am discounting them 40$ right now!

Ok, I tried to get the pics up...I hosted them at image shack, then clicked on the pic button and put the link in, but no worky, try again.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pics didnt turn out that big, will try again if you guys want them bigger.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts