Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no not twin turbos... even better, twin babies on the way! pretty excited and nervous, life is about to flip upside down, but it's all we've ever wanted so we are really happy!

Here's our first time to see them at 6 weeks, last pic is at 12 weeks:

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you FA, they are due in mid-July, they'll be here before we know it! Eric, i'm kinda worried about the beginning mostly, especially with TWO hungry crying babies at once, lol. Steven, thank you very much bro! If any of you Dads have some advice for me, I'm all ears!!

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=Geist link=topic=185798.msg3924308#msg3924308 date=1296763682]
Thank you FA, they are due in mid-July, they'll be here before we know it!
[/quote]

LOL, my wife's almost 8 months pregnant. It's been the longest 8 months ever! Just a heads up, time crawls during a pregnancy (or it has for us).

·
Super Moderator
8,777 Posts
Yeah it does. But then before you know it you've got a 3 mos. old girl in daycare who sleeps mostly through the night. You'll wonder where time went. My wife's pregnancy seems like it took forever. I hope you didn't like having sex w/ her either. You'll be spending a lot of time w/ Rosey Palm after those babies come out.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ckenaan, thank you man, you are right it is a double blessing. we've been trying for a long time so it's an amazing feeling, God is good!

FA, congrats to you too man. for us the first trimester flew by, but probably it's gonna slow to a crawl the closer we get, huh?

Eric, oh snap! Rosey Palm haha!!

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
[quote author=biggee72 link=topic=185798.msg3924319#msg3924319 date=1296764260]
I hope you didn't like having sex w/ her either. [/quote]

:shock: LMAO :lol:

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
I can't remember the last time I got laid. :lol:

The first trimester did go by more quickly than the later months. Doesn't help that my wife is miserable most of the time with two bulging discs in her back that can't be treated while she's pregnant. She's ready to have the baby and then be able to (hopefully) fix her back.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
[quote author=fatabbot link=topic=185798.msg3924329#msg3924329 date=1296764749]
I can't remember the last time I got laid. :lol:
[/quote]

Thats sad.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=Ckenaan link=topic=185798.msg3924334#msg3924334 date=1296765062]
Thats sad.
[/quote]

Indeed it is. It's been painful for my wife since she a few months into her pregnancy :(

Probably a bit too much personal information :lol:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Words of fatherly advice beginning now: slow down, pay attention, enjoy, cherish every day and build plenty of memories. They will grow up extremely fast, much faster than you can even possibly understand. My girls will be juniors in college this coming fall. They will move on with their lives but your memories will last you a lifetime. Make the most of the time you have..

Congratulations!! You're gonna have a blast...especially when you are able to look back and know you have succeeded at being a parent.

·
Super Moderator
5,707 Posts
[quote author=Geist link=topic=185798.msg3924296#msg3924296 date=1296762659]
no not twin turbos... even better, twin babies on the way! pretty excited and nervous, life is about to flip upside down, but it's all we've ever wanted so we are really happy!

[/quote]

Sheeesh Geist!!! :eek4: :awais: Congratulations! Remember to stop and smell the roses while you enjoy the ride from now on!!! :popcorn:

Best of luck to you and your wife! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Kenny, Adam, Halo and BBF, thank you very much for the kind words and advice! We've had two miscarriages in the past, so it's been a little nerve-racking, to be honest. But now that we are out of the first trimester, we are both starting to relax a little bit more each day. Doc says we are in the clear now, so I am going to do my best to enjoy every moment.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts