Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I picked up a greddy full auto turbo timer to match with my greddy profec b spec ii boost controller haha...i want to get it wired up but just wanted anyone who has done it before to give me a brief walkthrough...no pics or anything needed..just a general idea on how to get it started...i am electronically inclined so it shouldnt be hard

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I'd love to help u man, but I'm using the TT from my alarm system and I did not install that so I don't know where u would tap into. Sorry. Besides the fact that I do not use it anyways, no need to with the BB GT35R.

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Just a waste of money, TT's are not needed, well unless you want to look cool as you walk away from your still running car.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
I have the Greddy TT. It is a pretty easy install. You need to test the e-brake to get the right wire and use the Alarm install diagrams to connect to the ignition. I didn't connect to the speed sensor.

As for being a waste. I have used it alot of times at the track and even on long trips. It really depends on the person. I use mine and adjust it to what ever time it takes to get back to normal EGTs....until the oil temp is mounted. But for a turbo especially without watercooling it is a good thing in certain cases.

But I would still be cool without it! LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts