Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey this is probably a really stupid question but i have a cpe nano intake... does cobbs or cpe's turbo inlet goes from the turbo to the upgraded intake....? is it pointless for me to buy an inlet with the nano or is it a whole different set of piping. thanks

·
Registered
531 Posts
The turbo inlet replaces the pancake shaped plastic pipe that is between the stock air box or any of the aftermarket CAI's or SRI's and the turbo.
The aftermarket turbo inlets allow the intake to flow more freely.
You get a slight HP gain, the turbo spools a few hundred RPM's earlier and it makes the turbo and BPV sound different(better).

·
Registered
368 Posts
[quote author=zachsh link=topic=134702.msg2896331#msg2896331 date=1233171512]
Hey this is probably a really stupid question but i have a cpe nano intake... does cobbs or cpe's turbo inlet goes from the turbo to the upgraded intake....? is it pointless for me to buy an inlet with the nano or is it a whole different set of piping. thanks
[/quote]http://video.google.com/videosearch?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&q=rpmc+turbo+inlet&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=5&ct=title#

·
Registered
8 Posts
Corksport is the only company producing an intake that goes all the way to the turbo, and I don't even know if its available yet. If its not, it should be in a month or two

1 - 7 of 7 Posts