Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE #1 BEST SELLING MOTOR MOUNT FOR THE MAZDA 3. Your choice of Delrin or Poly bushings, chrome-moly tubing and precision TIG welds combine to make the strongest and most effective "dog bone" style mount. The design going into it avoids the potential pit-falls of two piece mounts made with differing metals, bushings made of lesser materials, reworked stock mounts and weaker metals in other mounts. Generally, everything that we didn't like about the other mounts we looked to improve upon or eliminate here.

Their is no minimum or maximum on this GB, It will run for 2 weeks ending at 11:59pm on the 26th. The price is $87.50 shipped which retail is $100+shipping. Orders will be shipped within 2 business days of payment. You can order direct from my site until 11:59pm on the 26th. The price will then go back to normal price!

Here is the link to Order!
http://timotorsportsstore.com/live/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=145

·
Registered
7 Posts
[quote author=Wildisme02 link=topic=138711.msg2989454#msg2989454 date=1236834302]
THE #1 BEST SELLING MOTOR MOUNT FOR THE MAZDA 3. Your choice of Delrin or Poly bushings, chrome-moly tubing and precision TIG welds combine to make the strongest and most effective "dog bone" style mount. The design going into it avoids the potential pit-falls of two piece mounts made with differing metals, bushings made of lesser materials, reworked stock mounts and weaker metals in other mounts. Generally, everything that we didn't like about the other mounts we looked to improve upon or eliminate here.

Their is no minimum or maximum on this GB, It will run for 2 weeks ending at 11:59pm on the 26th. The price is$187.50 shipped which retail is $100+shipping. Orders will be shipped within 2 business days of payment. You can order direct from my site until 11:59pm on the 26th. The price will then go back to normal price!

Here is the link to Order!
http://timotorsportsstore.com/live/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=145

[/quote]

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I'm running the delrin. It's tight but I like it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts