Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few questions :
1) the size of the trunk is announced by Mazda at 300l, but it seems bigger than other cars (VW Golf, ...) which announced 340l.
Can someone take the measure (length, hight and width) of the trunk which is quite "cubic" ?

2) for european version, is it possible to choose the seat color ?
For example, with strato blue, I have seen pictures where the seat cloth were red on black while nonofx's ones are blue on black and on the american "brochure" (?), it is only possible with blue on black.

Sorry for my english, it is friday night here :oops:

EDIT: Changed topic's heading for clarity (as always). :twisted:

·
Registered
272 Posts
1) It's very hard to measure the volume of the hatch, because it's not like a box. The hatch length is 851mm and the width min/max are 1050/1202 mm. I don't know about the height, but I suspect it's low because the backseat is high, and also because the presense of the subtrunk. The volume spec of 300L is given by Mazda, so you shouldn't worry.

2) In France you can order any combinaison of exterior/interior. There are 12 exterior colors: black, silver, sparkling silver, yellow, strato blue, red, winning blue, nordic green, orange, sherbet green, Titanium, and white; and 5 interior upholsteries: BP4, BP5, BP6, BP7, BP8. Some combinaisons are only available as special order, i.e., you have to wait for 2-3 months. For example the strato blue is available with BP4 for Harmonie, BP5 for Elegance, and BP7 for Performance trim. The BP6 or BP8 (both red/black) are special order.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes !
Thanks a lot : quick, precise !
No beige available in France ?

Sorry for the topic's heading :oops: I won't do it again :)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Geepy said:
Yes !
Thanks a lot : quick, precise !
No beige available in France ?

Sorry for the topic's heading :oops: I won't do it again :)
Nothing to be sorry about. It's my "job" to fix little things aroud here :D

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I checked out Burno's webpage and found the rating is 1050mm, or 105cm (for minimum width)... but what does this mean exactly?
I'm looking for the width of the sedan's trunk entrance.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I guess I'll have to do that :)
or bring my entire guitar... hahaha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts