Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My trunk light is out (the one actually inside the trunk). I've tried a new bulb, but that didn't resolve the problem. I have checked the manual and tried to locate which fuse the light might correspond with but haven't had any luck in determining that.

Does someone here have any idea which fuse is for the trunk light?

DR

·
Registered
31,080 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, John. I appreciate that. All other lights appear to be functioning. I did have a problem with the front cigarette lighter, I replaced that fused and it's fine now, but still no luck on the trunk light.

DR

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
maybe if you have a fuse that doesn't correspond to one of the listed ones, you should check those. also anything that says lights or illumination...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Response to old thread as I had same issue. I have a 2006 Mazda 3 sedan and determined the trunk light is associated to the fuse 31 interior lights (fuses in engine compartment). So if interior lights are working the issue is not the fuse. After much checking found my center brake light and reverse lights were not working also. The issue were the wires from the trunk to the trunk lid were broken inside the rubber boot. I added new wires thru the boot and added connectors in the trunk lid and trunk interior to the broken wires. Other possibility is the electrical connector to the truck latch is disconnected.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts