Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up!

Why there isn't a topic of the True Red Owners????
There's someone with a Mazda with that color, the best color for a 3?
I see Orange owners, Purlpe owners, but any True red owners, and i think that is more common the red that the orange and the purple. LOL

Well, im glad to create this topic and it wolud be great if someone put their own pics.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I'm sorry. But when you park a TR next to a Velo, you can see Mazda made a mistake when they dropped VR. Maybe TR is OK for the Speed as something different, but VR is the only good red for the MZ3 - especially for the Hatch. IMHO. :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
[quote author=Sealy link=topic=69134.msg1209042#msg1209042 date=1171544139]
I'm sorry. But when you park a TR next to a Velo, you can see Mazda made a mistake when they dropped VR. Maybe TR is OK for the Speed as something different, but VR is the only good red for the MZ3 - especially for the Hatch. IMHO. :D
[/quote]

VR is cool.....for dudes with smaller penises. :lol:

Guys with True Red, get lots of Head. :lol:

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
Yeah i went to the dealership and happend to park next to a VELO red...
There where 3 people standing by my car when i came out from talking to someone

They where like "That is a nice color red" (pointing at my car of course!)

THat is when they grabbed the handle and i set off the alarm :chuckles:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
[quote author=ZoomeeMagoomee link=topic=69134.msg1219773#msg1219773 date=1172021247]

Guys with True Red get lots of.......

[/quote]

If you were going to finish that with " . . . guys with bigger penises", well you may convert me to TR afterall. :roll:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
[quote author=Mattleegee link=topic=69134.msg1220197#msg1220197 date=1172029234]
he meant trim
[/quote]

Trim? We're not talking a bris*, are we?

(*Hint: It's Jewish.)

·
Registered
97 Posts
[quote author=ZoomeeMagoomee link=topic=69134.msg1219773#msg1219773 date=1172021247]
[quote author=Sealy link=topic=69134.msg1209042#msg1209042 date=1171544139]
[/quote]

Guys with True Red, get lots of Head. :lol:
[/quote]

Fixed it for ya. :lol:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
true red here. n i love it. looks like its glowing. theres a guy i work with who has a red 300Z that refuses to park near me becasue he hates how dull my car makes his look.

although, i have to admit, i do miss the depth of the VR sometimes. i park next to my girlfriend's (my former) 3, so i see the comparison daily.

i dunno if its wrong or not, but i think im a bi-red-ual. :D

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
[quote author=maxuz link=topic=69134.msg1225955#msg1225955 date=1172199932]
i dunno if its wrong or not, but i think im a bi-red-ual. :D
[/quote]

Fence sitters are just plain sick. There should be conversion therapy for them. God made us either VR or TR - and, in the real world, it would be the logical order of the universe that the VR's would be the ones allowed in polite society. :roll:

·
Registered
801 Posts
True Red is a great color if you are over 95... or under 10 and cannot understand the poetry that is Velocity Red.

and if you aren't convinced... just, scroll up and look at the car next to the big "3". the one chosen to represent us ALL.

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
[quote author=Darknodin link=topic=69134.msg1228468#msg1228468 date=1172282194]
True Red is a great color if you are over 95... or under 10 and cannot understand the poetry that is Velocity Red.

and if you aren't convinced... just, scroll up and look at the car next to the big "3". the one chosen to represent us ALL.
[/quote]

The problem with that is that its been like that before TRUE RED was even born with mazda and its a sedan...

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have True Red as well. Obviously Vred is a fine color, but lets face it: it came first, so it was just a practice color while they finished Tred and got it right.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
[quote author=CarolinaSP3 link=topic=69134.msg1381999#msg1381999 date=1178155371]
- - - so it was just a practice color while they finished Tred and got it right.
[/quote]

Actually, what happened was after exposure to all that VeloRed glitter, the color department developed "tendencies" and ran off to get jobs in show biz. Mazda knew something was up when there was a run on Judy Garland CDs at the local record store. Management - mostly fundamental Shinto-Baptists - freaked out and replaced the color department with aesthetically challenged football players who were ordered to stick with safe, unattractive colors. So far True Red has had no negative side effects. Sales of Pat Boone CDs are up.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The reason there wasn't a true red thread before was because we didn't want the rest of the world to know that True Red is the best color. If other Mazda owners found out this fact the streets would have been flooded with True Red 3s.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts