Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
Re: TRUBENDZ

uhhhh why dont you ask the people that work there??

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

when I opened the garage look what i see =)

In the box

yup still there

Next to my baby =S

same

Prolly going to get it put in tomorow after skoo and call in from work =P iono if they can put it in real quick i'll go not sure though eh well see

·
Registered
472 Posts

[quote author=ionorick link=topic=67084.msg1166046#msg1166046 date=1169614136]
ah sorry no clips I just got it havn't had the chhance to get it in since I just got back from skoo =S
[/quote]

no rush, just wondering if you could do a sound/video clip after you installed it.

you got the standard kit with no resonator?

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah no doubt i'll get up a soundclip as soon as I get it in. I wish I could do it myself but I can't even get a jack under my car lol with the s-tech =S ah well s'all good. Yeah I have the basic kit with no resonator or high flow cat

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Are there no flanges throughout the piping? I see some clamps and flanges in the box but the ends of the exhaust look bare.

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
i believe the entire kit is a clamp system with the only flange being that that connects to the flex pipe, as you'll notice it is a two bolt gasket.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah the whole entire system is basically clamped besides the one flange at the end. gonna get it put in today when I come home from skoo...around 1 or so =P calling in from work, " I got a lab that I need to make up at 3 so I wont be able to make it" =) take it i live an hour from CSUSB =)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts