Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got it, my first new car ive owned and I love it! I bought a silver 3s today, it's an auto with Leather, ABS package, Moonroof, 6 disc changer, and Sport package. I picked it up at around 3 and have been drivin it around, and I'm really impressed with this car, has damn good handling, a pretty good sound system, not the best, but good and it moves pretty good except that little delay from the drive by wire throttle, kind of annoying. But for the money, you cant beat this car, im lovin it. Anyway, hope to find lots of good info on here and look forward to life with my Mazda 3.

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
treds said:
Just wanted to let people know that today, i broke 600 miles in my silver 3s. I couldnt be happier with this car so far. The only problem i have is the back brakes building up so much damn brake dust, hopfully that will subside though. What are everyone else's thoughts on this car is it gets slowly broken in?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Damn! They're not showing up for me :( I need to see more pics of a silver sport package sedan. I went to the Philly Auto Show, and my mom wasn't crazy about the Titanium, but loved the way the Silver looked on an RX-8 and how it showed of the blackened tailights.
I am now leaning toward the silver; UHHH, decisions :) She thought I "have great taste" after seeing the style and quality of the Mazda3 :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn, I wonder why, they worked at first, now they dont. Oh well, check them out here, www.geocities.com/jtredway18. Can anyone inform me of the proper way to post, since i guess i didnt do it right, because when I was writing the post and I hit preview, it worked but then when I submitted it, it stopped working.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
They show up if you do a copy/paste of the URL of the individual pics, so it shows up on a new page.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Nice beach pics! :) Certainly don't have that weather in Erie at this time of the year :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahahaha, definitely not, those are at daytona beach, thats where i go to school for now.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damnit, I hate geocities. It says some stupid thing about how The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Anyone know of a good place to host pics/website?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
A lot of people use cardomain.com, and some type of epson photo host site.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lmp180psu said:
Success!! :)
HAHAHA, finally, what a pain in the ass that geocities is :twisted: . thanks for the heads up on cardomain.com though, i appreciate it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts