Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Thats pretty kool but I don't like the feet on the robot. The doors can be knock off really easy.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Holy cow... that has to be the coolest thing I've seen in my entire life! I'm so getting that when it comes out. Transformers define my entire childhood.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
so similar to those Transformer toy that I used to play when I was a kid, just that back then they use trucks and police cars, now they use RX-8 and WRX! cool!

·
Registered
135 Posts
That new line is called Transformers Alternators. I bought Smokescreen (the WRX) as soon as it came out. I'm waiting for Sideswipe (new Viper), Hound (Jeep Wrangler), and the RX8. When in car mode, they're incredibly detailed: the WRX has 4 opening doors, opening hood and trunk, and the intercooler/engine comes out to turn into a gun. The front wheels steer, and the seats inside recline. Awesome.

FYI: the 20th Anniversary Edition of Optimus Prime is out as well. He's huge, and actually has the Matrix inside of him. Very cool. He also comes with a Megatron pistol. In Japan, he's called Convoy.

You can also buy the Alternators in full die-cast metal from overseas. Search online for Takara (Hasbro's Japanese sister company), and you'll find them. Convoy can be had in die cast, as well.

I made a little gif of mine:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sideswipe is out now. Just bought him today. Much like the WRX, he's incredibly detailed. And, much like the WRX, he's incredibly difficult to transform.

I'll have to get some pics of him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts