Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trade your factory HU (Im assuming its a single disc) + $150 cash for my factory 6 disc indash changer. Nothing is wrong with it and plays all my CDR discs. Im going to custom install an aftermarket deck, and would rather cut up a single disc player than a changer.

Non-negotiable, as I do need some dough to make this install possible. Best way to contact me is PM or email.

vaBoom

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is much more to come....

I thought it over and I am ditching the Carputer idea and going with a retractable screen/dvd/cd/mp3 player. I going to either add another XXX 15", and make a custom fiberglass/wood vented box or scrap the 15" and do 6 eDesign 10A's in a 3 cu/ft sealed fiberglass/wood box.

Things will be for sale soon. All the CDT speakers, amps and possibly the sub. I plan to dtich the CDTs only because I will be going with a 6.5/7 long throw/2x silk tweeter setup in the front stage and no rear fill. The amps wont have enough juice for the front stage and I might as well sell the sub amp as well so I can unify the mid/sub amps when I get new ones.

Im glad I now work for a stereo shop, so getting the product will be cake. Im now going for SQ/SQL super car. Im leaning towards 6 eDA 10's though...

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
vaBooM said:
Im glad I now work for a stereo shop, so getting the product will be cake. Im now going for SQ/SQL super car. Im leaning towards 6 eDA 10's though...

I am Jack's Seething Jealousy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts