Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have TPMS package and it lights up and gives a alarm sound after I drive 15 minutes on highway, This happens everytime and when I park it for sometime it goes off and again back in 15 minutes.

Why does this happen.

My type pressure seems to be right, tough I haven't checked it

·
Registered
239 Posts
Mine started going off yesterday. I am guessing because it is really cold outside right now which is decreasing the pressure just enough to set it off. I put some air in last night and so far it has not turned on today. 8)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
how many miles do youguys have on your cars? and how cold has it been?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have around 600 miles, it's nothing to do with the cold also I guess, because the TPMs goes on even it was a bright and sunny day with normal weather

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have almost 1200 miles on mine. As far as the weather, it has been around 8 to 10 Degrees F. -10 to -12 C. The past few days around here. I added some air and I seem to be doing fine. No more lights. :D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
yea i guess just add some air, i have the tpms too and it hasnt gone off...

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
I have the TMPS also, with around 1300 miles and have not had mine go off either

·
Registered
168 Posts
RaGe said:
I have the TMPS also, with around 1300 miles and have not had mine go off either
1050 miles...not beeps (knock on wood :D )

Spencer

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
damn i only have a lil over 300 miles on it :( i havent gotten to drive my baby cuz im stuck in my room lol...im being drugged *has the flu*

·
Registered
168 Posts
funkyfreshmonke said:
damn i only have a lil over 300 miles on it :( i havent gotten to drive my baby cuz im stuck in my room lol...im being drugged *has the flu*
I had the flu when I went to go pick up my car. I was like..."where do I sign" (in a drugged up voice) :? . But there was no way that I was letting the flu stop me from picking up the vehicle or driving it :twisted: .

Feel better funkyfreshmonke!

Spencer

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
overkast said:
funkyfreshmonke said:
I had the flu when I went to go pick up my car. I was like..."where do I sign" (in a drugged up voice) :? . But there was no way that I was letting the flu stop me from picking up the vehicle or driving it :twisted: .

Feel better funkyfreshmonke!

Spencer
Talk about dedication! :D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
haha thanks spencer! ... yea school is going to start up soon so ill have plenty of time to drive it...plus im planning on taking it to LA more often...

·
Registered
232 Posts
is tpms really beneficial or should i just stick to the primitive tire gauge?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts