1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is Gone
First 3 to be stolen
SON OF A BITCH!!!!!
Alarm was armed an di go inside for an hour and come back to a pile of god damn glass :twisted: :twisted:
Already called the cops
FUCK DALLAS and the god damn thieves that live here
I didn't even get to take motherfucking pictures with the camera i got today

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You would think it would be easy to find a car thats only been out a few months :x

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
on the side of the electronic store
they found it already :D
so guy that was hyped up on something busted out my window and got it started by tearing the fuck out of the wiring under the steering wheel
I wont get the car back till tomorrow
then its going back to the dealership

·
Registered
185 Posts
Wow! So easy to hot wire the car......I thought there is so sort of immobilizer in the 3.......Nonetheless, good to hear that your car is found.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Man I'm glad they found your car! Insurance covers that kind of damage right?

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Sh!t!

At least they found it - now I have a few questions about the immobilizer that's supposed to stop the car from being started. How was that bypassed?

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
dinu01 said:
Sh!t!

At least they found it - now I have a few questions about the immobilizer that's supposed to stop the car from being started. How was that bypassed?
There are ways, dont think its all that easy. Must have been a decent pro...

Sorry to hear that bro. Damn theives have nothing better to do.

·
Registered
947 Posts
This is stupid. The Immobilizer is supposed to prevent opportunistic car thefts like this one. It is possible to by-pass it but it requires you to be prepapred. Busting out a window and hot-wiring it is supposed to be impossible.

Does this mean I have to put an aftermarket alarm in my car?

Why didn't Mazda implement an Immobilizer system like the ones used by Honda? Is this Immobilizer in name only? Did they cut some corners?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
im sorry to hear that birdy =(...im glad they found your car...you should hand that guy a royal ass beating now...

·
Registered
290 Posts
Been there - and know how you feel. It's good to hear you got it back quickly without it being totally trashed. It's not so good to hear that they apparently had an easy time stealing it - time to do some research into the immobilizer :cry:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Proper punishment would to put him alone in a room with Birdy in possession of a baseball bat. I know if any guy stole my car, leaving him in my hands would be worse punishment than sending him to any jail.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
All the Mazda owners can come and beat the sh*t out of him (the guy who broke into the car) for hurting one of our babies. :twisted:

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Sounds like fun!

I am lucky to live in a very quiet area with a lot of families and old people :)

Glad to hear the car was found quickly :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Sorry to hear that some low life thief got a hold of your car.

But glad to hear that you got your car back!

I thought the immobilizer was supposed to also deter would be car thieves from stealing the car.

I hope that car thief gets what they deserve. Like having birdy do a burnout on their crotch.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts