Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Does anyone have any recommendations for performance tire dealers in the GTA? I'm trying to avoid mail order if possible.

I'm interested in getting Goodyear F1 GS-D3's, or Bridgestone SO3's for the summer. Any tire recommendations for the MZ3?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've bought from Wheels Direct near Scarborough town center and Pickering Tire n Mag both were great price compared to 3-4 others i checked out,

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've bought from Wheels Direct before as well, & their prices are generally pretty good. I've found some places can get very good prices for one make of tire but not for another make, so it's a good idea to get quotes for all of the tires you are interested in, from all dealers. Here are 2 that I've dealt with:
- Wheels Direct - 416-754-0997 (around Sheppard & McCowan)
- Nantucket Tires - 416-288-9399 (around Kennedy & Ellesmere)

Good luck.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Without a doubt, the best place in the GTA is "Public Tire" on Lawrence JUST WEST of Dufferin. It's in the plaza with the Swiss Chalet on the North Side. If you pay cash he gives incredible deals. If you don't he gives great deals. He will sell any tire you want whether he has it or not. Father and son run. I got Michelin Arctic Alpins there for my minivan for snowtires and with installation they were $500 flat. Yet Canadian Tire sells then for $149/tire cuz of the size.

Other than this place. There's a place called OK Ready Tire On Weston Road just north of steeles. They're also pretty good, but no where near as nice and accomodating (price wise) as Public Tire.

Just my two cents... :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Kipling Tire on Kipling Dr. near Kipling Subway Station... tell him Marco sent you and ask for the "Gil" discount... He'll hook you up nice! (416) 233-5551.

PJStyles

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
why not buy online from places like tiretrends.com?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Superior tire and auto is good.

I've also heard good things about cheap prices from Newmarket tire. My buddy has a BMW M3 and they didn't screw his new sets of Nokias up at all. They know how to deal with rims too which is nice.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've been very pleased with Hankook winter tires I've got at a very good price at Taylor Tire - 951 Denison St, Unit 18, Markham ON L3R-3W9 (very close to Steels and Victoria Park) tel: 905-475-2104

1 - 13 of 13 Posts