Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! :D

I'm new to this forum and been viewing this forum for the past two hours and find it very useful. I am currently planning on getting MZ3 GT w/ GFX pkg in titanium grey, 5 spd, and rear lip spoiler! Any way, I wanted to know what members in Toronto are paying, which stealerships are good/bad, and so on......
I found a website called cars4u.ca and got quoted a price of $27,030.75 on the road, and that doesn't include grad rebate or haggeling. Is this more or less than what other members are paying?
All or any responses are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
80 Posts
damani_81 said:
Hello to all! :D

I'm new to this forum and been viewing this forum for the past two hours and find it very useful. I am currently planning on getting MZ3 GT w/ GFX pkg in titanium grey, 5 spd, and rear lip spoiler! Any way, I wanted to know what members in Toronto are paying, which stealerships are good/bad, and so on.......
Welcome to the board, I'm new here as well and planning to get the exact same package as you in the next couple of weeks (but in black or red). Your cars4U price is the same as what I was quoted. In case you didn't know dealer invoice for what you want is as follows... GT Sedan - 19922, GFX package - 1022, paint 86, not sure about the spoiler but its probably about 400, you should keep in mind as well that there's a 3% dealer holdback in those prices, in other words if you pay invoice the dealer will still have a 3% margin. As far as what you can get off... a lot of American posters are saying that they are buying at invoice or lower when rebates (grad etc) are included, but I don't think us Canadians (esp in the GTA) are doing as well. I would aim for invoice (esp if you have a trade... they'll always get you there anyway). Just let them know you've done your research and have the invoice cost and holdback %, say you'll buy today if the price is right and if its not you'll move to another dealership. Good Luck!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the invoice prices Nel :D I plan on going to a stealership tomorrow, probably Avante Mazda. Hoping for good things and maybe signing some papers. I can't wait to get this car :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
damani_81 said:
Thanks for the invoice prices Nel :D I plan on going to a stealership tomorrow, probably Avante Mazda. Hoping for good things and maybe signing some papers. I can't wait to get this car :D
Good luck... Please post how things go at Avante :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
damani_81 said:
So, How is Avante Mazda" treated you?
It is been a month since your last visit this subject, why?! Are you still enjoying all this time at Avante?

:)
I Think you received a good service even if you did not buy the car.

Let's us know what happend with your purchase, are you still with Mazda 3????

·
Registered
82 Posts
im curious to know as well, as im going to be doing some dealership touring during the next couple weeks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts