Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok TO boys, lets get our act together and show those Vancouver fella's how to do a meet.

I live east of Toronto, in Ajax. It would probably be best if we went to Scarborough Town Centre, or somewhere with a nice sized parking lot. I've got a couple different idea's, but is anybody interest?

·
Registered
396 Posts
i've seen a lot of 3's around toronto. i'm surprised no one has responded to this topic.

·
Registered
396 Posts
i wouldn't really be interested until aftermarket parts start coming out for the car and i could see what other ppl are doing. but right now, i don' t have that much interest to see stock mz3's. sorry.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Get in now when it's fresh !! Be an innovator not an imitator.

Not that my wife will probably let me innovate much right now after the whack i spent on extras and winter tires already but someone else will be there with goodies soon enough... :D

Fuji :twisted:

·
Registered
396 Posts
i don't plan on copying people. i don't plan on doing anything else with my car. i just like to look, that's all.
i wish i had the money to do stuff to my 3.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i don't plan on copying people. I don't plan on doing anything else with my car. i just like to look, that's all.
i wish i had the money to do stuff to my 3.
I was just playin ya 6_Funk :D .

I don't know what's more frustrating. Not having the money to do what you want to your car or seeing the 16 year old kids with $25k cars and tons of mods.. My first ride was a bus pass !!!

Fuji :twisted:

[/quote]

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Scarb Town Ctr sounds great to me - more of a social thing than anything else. Maybe a drink at Jack Astor's after?

Of course I'll be in the Maxi or PRO (if I'm lucky).

How's Reading Week?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright, here we go...

A preliminary date has been set for TO M3 Meet for January.
Thursday, January 15, 2004 @ 7pm.
All are welcome, but I think we would all like to see as many M3's as possible!

We will meet in the Jack Astors parking lot at the Scarborough Town Centre.
Directions Here

Quick little look at the cars (length is obviously weather dependant) and then maybe some food and/or drinks at Jack Astors (the garlic pan bread is to DIE for).
This is strictly a social gathering, just getting to know all the local drivers. I doubt there will be many people with any modifications, considering it is winter and all. However, Im sure as time goes on, there will be something new to see every meet.

Hope to see everyone there!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well, have fun guys, wish I could be there but I've got to look after my 2yr old pretty much all of next week, + I don't even have a 3 yet. But I'll be interested in any future meets; hopefully I'll be driving a 3 then.

1 - 20 of 225 Posts