Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
quick Q...

mods can u help? anybody?

i have my preferences set, so that when i get a reply to a post, im automatically subscribed to that post, and it shows up every time there is a new post. after a while i like to go through and unsubscribe to some topics that are dead. i have about 5 topics, however, that even though i check the box to unsubscribe to these topics, they still keep showing up as new replys. How do i keep those things from showing up, its soo annoying. thanks

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
Once you post in a thread, you are always "subscribed" to it, in the sense that it will always show up when you click the Show new replies to your posts link. At this point, there's really no way around it.

I've actually resisted posting in certain threads, because I didn't want to see them in that list for the rest of eternity :?

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
this is the button I use.....

"Show unread posts since last visit."

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, i know this. but if you go into "profile" and click on "notifications and email", you can go through a list of all your "subscriptions", and click a box aside them to "unsubscribe." i click the box, and they still show up is my problem. it works fine for some topics, but some it has no effect on for some reason. thats my problem.

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
I don't even have that option in my preferences--all I have is the option to turn on notifications for threads and boards (I assume that means you get an email whenever that thread/board is posted to)

The issue you are asking about has been brought up before, and basically the admins said that it was not possible to unsubscribe to threads that you had posted in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts