Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
HiddenHonger said:
Anyone get their 3 in the Richmond Auto Mall? What did u think of this promotion?
I think it will save you a few hundred bucks down the road. maybe in 2 years.. but they give you a time sheet you have to follow when you go in for service. I think they need to check your tires from time to time.. make sure your tread wear is reasonable for the milage you put on.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I guess unless you really keep your car for like 300000km. Otherwise, how many times would you need a set of new tires assuming each set can last about 80000-100000km.....?

·
Registered
238 Posts
yeah........and you have to keep in mind that to be eligible for tires for life........you have to bring ur car in for any sort of tune-ups or service there each time.........you cant do anything yourself

so....you're paying for service everytime.......that adds up too

too lazy to calculate whether or not you're really saving money

·
Registered
185 Posts
That's why I rather get the car from Wolfe. At least 1st service is free. Returning survey will give you $40 coupon for 2nd service plus lifetime oil change...... Not too bad I think...

·
Registered
185 Posts
yeah. once u become their customer, they will join u into their club called Kansei club (no fee required). You get free oil change as long as you own the car, and some discount when you buy accessories from parts department. Though they said it's free for oil change, I still suspect that I still need to pay for something.....Need to check to make sure....

·
Registered
432 Posts
i don't know.. but i live in richmond.. and i wouldn't want to drive such a long way to get an oil change even if it means a saving.

·
Registered
238 Posts
oh really?
i wonder if west coast has that..............i better ask
thanks for the info

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gummcgay said:
I guess unless you really keep your car for like 300000km. Otherwise, how many times would you need a set of new tires assuming each set can last about 80000-100000km.....?

whoa....80000 - 100000 km?? thats pushing it al little isnt it? :p
the salesman said to come back for a change around 40000km LoL!
and everyone is eligible is they buy a car at the richmond auto mall [Mazda]

Our titanium silver sedan is coming in countdown... 2.5 weeks!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
turtle said:
oh really?
i wonder if west coast has that..............i better ask
thanks for the info
I wonder if you can ask them to match the other dealership's offer.....No harm to try to ask....

·
Registered
60 Posts
I got mine at Signature and from reading the tire lifetime warranty sheet, it looks like they are just asking for all tune ups to be done by them and the wear and tare to be reasonable to be eligeble.

any self-mod does not void the warranty.........or am I wrong?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts