Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know a local shop or a place where i can get tires? my two front tires are going bald or pretty close to it.. and my car has 11k miles on it. i bought it brand new. ive yet to rotate the tires but even when i switch them to the rear it will still bother me about the tread... would the mazda dealership cover the tires as to wearing down fast???

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
[quote author=Carowen link=topic=137135.msg2955570#msg2955570 date=1235405922]
anyone know a local shop or a place where i can get tires? my two front tires are going bald or pretty close to it.. and my car has 11k miles on it. i bought it brand new. ive yet to rotate the tires but even when i switch them to the rear it will still bother me about the tread... would the mazda dealership cover the tires as to wearing down fast???
[/quote]

really? i would check and see what they say especially when they wore out fast. aggressive driver?

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not an aggressive driver. its just awkward they wore out really fast. where im located we have shitty roads with alot of bumps and potholes...i was thinking my alignment is way off and that's kinda why...

·
Registered
348 Posts
like cubed said i got tires... what ever tire you want i can get..... i work out of parlin NJ..... we have our OEM size in stock....

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
[quote author=Maz06 link=topic=137135.msg2958975#msg2958975 date=1235518417]
tirerack is good but, our prices are very close if not better then the tirerack we also do install ...
[/quote]

Tirerack was my first choice, but he was able to get the tires immediately once I wanted them. Took about a day after I told him. not to rag on tirerack, but Maz06's tire shop definitely a +1 in my book.

Thanks again Mike. If I need tires eventually Ill look for you

·
Registered
156 Posts
it depends...with tire rack you get charged shipping but with a shop you'll get charged tax unless they're willing to do a cash deal. tirerack is nice because they'll deliver right to the dealer where i get my service done.

basically what it does come down to is whose price is better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts