Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Limo in the back, lightest in the front (don't know the percentages). It's illegal to tint the fronts in California, so I went with the lightest. Plus, how can anyone see my nav if my windows are too dark? There were three qualities to choose from. I got the best one & paid $225. Included in the price is a warranty. Tint guy said if I ever get ticketed for the tint, he'll take off the tint so I can pay the ticket, then he'll put the tint back on free of charge. Here's the link to pics, just scroll to the bottom of the page:

http://homepage.mac.com/mananquil/PhotoAlbum4.html

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey gtibri, Irvine Mazda... I'm from So-Cali too!

How much did you get your car for? U have a setup similar to what I want... except the auto and sedan part...

Nice tint btw...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
im form socali to! cept mine is velocity red...i want the same setup, limo on the back and lightest on the front..hows the visibility? when you're making lane changes at night

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
msrp was $23,000 fully loaded. got it for $22,000 from carsdirect.com. the black tint is fine during the day, but visibility is pretty dark at night. lights are easy to see though. as long as people have their lights on behind you, you won't have a problem not seeing them.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
hahaa...i got mine for the same price, but at galpin lol...i was thinking with going with 20% back and lightest on fronts..

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thats gotta suck you guys cant tint the front side windows. At least that rule doesnt apply in NSW.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts