Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had it for about a week and I can't believe how good this car feels for the price. I got everything except the xenon package, and I opted for the shift it yourself gearbox.

I originally went in for a 6s but stopped to look at the new 3. One test drive later and I was sold. Easiest 6 grand I've ever saved (this car is a great deal, I could easily have justified spending more).

Anyway, so far so good, --and I'm sure this has been hotly debated, but for me, the leather and 17 inch wheels make the car.

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats on the new car.. I'll agree, there are very few things I perfer in the 6 over the three and thats because the 3 does not look, feel or drive like an entry level car. I've owned/driven mostly entry level commuter cars for about 30 years, but the 3 although I own one is not one of them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey thrak where did you buy your car from???????? I noticed you're from boston im from the boston area congrats on the car. Did you get a good deal on it?????

·
Registered
583 Posts
Agree on the 17s, too. But the Xenons were what tilted the scale for me from "I'll think about it..." to "I'm taking it home!" :D

Hey congrats and welcome to the board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts