Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,
I was wondering if all the members with TPMS on their 3 can tell me what rims they have on their car? I'm looking for dark rims (black, anthracite, etc.) with a polish lip for my galaxy gray. I've doing my research and so far all the wheels I wanted are not TPMS compatible. I'm making it harder for myself but restricting my spending limit to $1200 so thats why my selections are kind of limited, otherwise I wouldve went for the Volks...appreciate any help, thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have TPMS and have swapped out my wheels to Pro-drive GC-10's but left out the TPMS on the new wheels.. The only down fall is that my light stays on, but its all good to me.. Sorry if i am not much help here, but thats what i did with my 3.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
same here. after a few days you start ignoring the light.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hehe, if worst comes to worst, I think I just might do the same. Because I really like the Evo6 Anthracite .

·
Registered
782 Posts
I have a Galaxy Gray hatch and went with hyperdark Speedy Wheels Lite-fins. No lip on these, but it gives you an idea of what hyperdark may look against the GG color. The TPMS swapped over fine. From what I've heard the wheels that have problems with the TPMS sensor are those with a deep lip or those with a stem hole that is too small. Here is the thread with pics of my setup: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=69284.0

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those rims look great Kendalf...but I cant help it! I need the lips! lol :D Does anyone in this board have evo6's (anthracite) on their 3?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts