Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Mazda 3 Hatchback, and I've been loving every minute of it. This is also my first new car ever and its one of the greatest things that's ever happened to me, a guy who always had crappy cars.
I was coming back to my 3, as I noticed a guy ahead of me looking at my car, and then peeked through the windows and I was just elated :D . This was the first time someone checked out my car like that and boy was I proud.

So Now I'd like to hear other stories like this please. :)

PEACE

·
Registered
195 Posts
I was driving to work and some guy on the bus kept staring at my car as i passed the bus. He was watching my car like a hawk, it was a little creepy :?

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Look but don't touch, I bet you that you now have hand prints all over your windows!

The strangest reaction I got from an "admirer" happened when I was driving northbound and the other driver who was stopped going southbound stuck his head out of the window and started yelling and making a big ruckus. All I could hear was "Check out the rims" or something like that. The oddest thing was that he was driving a stock version of my car, right down to the colour.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I was going home after work in rush our traffic and the car next to me kept trying to see the front or back of the car for some indication as to what make it was. He ended up holding up traffic in his lane so he could see what the back of my car said. It was pretty cool. I would have to also agree on the hand prints on the windows... i parked at Target this last weekend and when i came out there were two sets of hand prints on my two front windows (kinda annoying, but amusing all the same).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.