Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Re: THIS SUCKS

you gotta be very patient on such a low volume product. I'm sure both parties are doing everything they can, you never should have ordered a second kit without confirmation that your order was cancelled form the first vendor. Also, its best to try and resolve these issues with the vendors, not by flaming them on the forums.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts

you gotta be patient with people being unreachable around the holidays. I don't know the specifics of your situaiton, so I may be way off base, but I think its safe to say nobody is intentionally ignoring you if you're asking to pay them $4k. . .

·
Registered
2,263 Posts

most car companies are not even working this week. this is usually the slowest week of the year, and only people working are the ones doing end of the year paperwork and inventory. My girlfriend gets this as a paid vacation every week.

my car has been gone for 12 weeks now, i'm not bitching....at least you get to drive you car.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts

Of course in the mean time, you can memorize the Hiboost instruction manual from the SCI website. Gather up all the tools for installation, and maybe even read some books on boost.

I just ordered "Maximum Boost" by Corky, and it's coming in a couple days. I plan on going turbo in a couple months once I save up the cash. :) ZOOM ZOOM

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts

[quote author=HouRman link=topic=65580.msg1125162#msg1125162 date=1167430389]
Of course in the mean time, you can memorize the Hiboost instruction manual from the SCI website. Gather up all the tools for installation, and maybe even read some books on boost.

I just ordered "Maximum Boost" by Corky, and it's coming in a couple days. I plan on going turbo in a couple months once I save up the cash. :) ZOOM ZOOM
[/quote]

Great, great job :goodjob: to choose to read before you go into this. I've been preaching this for a while to keep folks from asking, which now after this good read, dumb questions.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

got the book, its a little dated but it will give you a ton ok knowledge on everything turbo. Highly recommended. Turbo will be here thurs of next week. Its going on next weekend. Pick coming.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts