Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this is my first post, and hopefully not my last. My current car is not really giving me the speed that I have always desired, and the speed, looks and functionality of the Mazdaspeed 3 really grabbed my attention. Can anyone post some pics of some modified ms3's, to make up my mind. Oh, and here is my car

·
Registered
518 Posts
welcome!

what kind of "modified" cars are you looking for? cosmetic, performance etc. because some people like to keep the sleeper stock look but do all performance and handling mods, some do lots of cosmetic. Have you test drove a ms3 yet? if not I suggest you do :) my car puts a shit eating grin on my face every morning :D

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I know you're new, so I'll be nice. Go to the multimedia section and look around.

Also, this :mz3corkey: really helps too.

TIM

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=cosmicsp33d3 link=topic=140022.msg3018436#msg3018436 date=1238074736]
welcome!

what kind of "modified" cars are you looking for? cosmetic, performance etc. because some people like to keep the sleeper stock look but do all performance and handling mods, some do lots of cosmetic. Have you test drove a ms3 yet? if not I suggest you do :) my car puts a shit eating grin on my face every morning :D
[/quote]
Well, a big problem with my car is that there is basically only one bolt-on supercharger that costs 5K, and I was wondering how much these cost to improve performance, and yes, cosmetic is a very key aspect as well. I have not test driven one yet, but I have gone to the dealership to sit in them, and it made me want one even more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
finally took a test drive, and I am now in love. I have been selling everything I own to make a larger down payment, and I will be posting my first pics in about two weeks :KnifeFork:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Don't do it!!!!

I speak from experience.

Stop yourself while you can.

Get an MS3 and you'll never want to leave the driver's seat. You'll always be late for work cuz you'll go the long way. And then you won't be able let go of the steering wheel once you get to the parking lot. You'll find excuses to take the kids (if you have any) across town to the zoo. You'll smile more.

Just say no!

·
Registered
22 Posts
[quote author=puckschmuck95 link=topic=140022.msg3036202#msg3036202 date=1238740772]
Don't do it!!!!

I speak from experience.

Stop yourself while you can.

Get an MS3 and you'll never want to leave the driver's seat. You'll always be late for work cuz you'll go the long way. And then you won't be able let go of the steering wheel once you get to the parking lot. You'll find excuses to take the kids (if you have any) across town to the zoo. You'll smile more.

Just say no!
[/quote]

it's funny how everyone gets the same kinda vibe from the MS3. Fun, never wanna get out.. always wanna drive somewhere

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
lol exactly...my wife owns a 2002 mazda 626 and gets great gas mileage and we should take that for the weekends to do our shopping and going out but my ms3 is so much more fun we both can't resist but to take my car. Best car I have owned.

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
only shitty thing about the Speed 3 is that even though your wheels are probably perfect sizing the bolt pattern is wrong....id love to see those on a Speed :(

·
Registered
130 Posts
german engineering.....FTL. MS3.....FTW.............wow what a useless post. ill leave now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote author=sleeperstang1994 link=topic=140022.msg3039220#msg3039220 date=1238897065]
german engineering.....FTL
[/quote]
wow, that is all I can say

·
Registered
568 Posts
[quote author=puckschmuck95 link=topic=140022.msg3036202#msg3036202 date=1238740772]

[/quote]

lol Seriously. Wife's Toyota gets 42 mpg's but we still take the MS3 everywhere. I am constantly looking for an excuse to take the daughter out on a drive to... well... anywhere!

·
Registered
140 Posts
[quote author=sandman2 link=topic=140022.msg3036597#msg3036597 date=1238771680]
The MS3 is the only car I've owned where, two years later, I'm still excited every morning to go drive it to work.
[/quote]Agreed. My car is in the shop due to the road construction incident. I've been driving my brother's old Explorer in the mean time and I get depressed every time i have to drive it. I never realized how much I like driving my Speed3 until I couldn't!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Trade in the stroodle for a noodle, you wont regret it! I upgraded from a regular 3 to a Speed and can't get enough!

·
Registered
81 Posts
DO IT!!!!!!, you will never regret it. I'm in hawaii, my wife is in guam with my car. I miss my car. Its a great all around car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts