Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post things your boss or supervisor shouldn't be doing, but they still do it as if it's okay to do.

I'll start....

My supervisor comes in at 8 a.m. and is now 10:41 a.m. and she has stepped out for "breakfast". But in the time between has she done any work, nope. Her and the females in the office have been in her office, which btw I share with her, and have been talking and gossiping about non-sense things. Last thing I heard was they were talking about someone plan for a wedding. As she walked by me out the door, for "breakfast", she said under her breath "I guess today won't be a work day"....  In the mean time there are a ton of things that need to be done before Wednesday when schools start.   :rocket:

Sorry just incase is not obvious I work with schools...

·
Moderator of donks
32,022 Posts
Not my boss, but my buddy's boss whose team is right next to my team.  This bitch is the most unprofessional "manager" I have ever seen in my life.  Here is a short list of her "accomplishments" to date.

• When she was pregnant, requested one of her employees to got out and buy her some cigarettes (the employee refused)
    Used to sell Amway back in the day and made all of her employees come to a sales meeting to try to get them to sell it too
    promotes only people she is friends with on the team
    had one employee come in her office and do her hair for 2 hours for a wedding she was going to that night
    frequently eats lunch with her good friends on the team in her office with closed doors
There is more but I think you get the point ;)

·
Registered
10,527 Posts
Back when I worked for a newspaper, our 15 minute meetings in the morning turn into hour-long storytime with my editor prattling on and on about stupid shit in her life. For example, she spend two weeks talking about how hard it was to find bar stools for her game room. Then another two weeks on how she hated her son's in-laws and how the mother-in-law better not hold their new baby before her son does. It was no wonder everyone was late to reach their deadline almost everyday. And I can't tell you how many times I had to pinch my arm to stay awake.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My supervisor came back from "Breakfast" and now just left back for "lunch" She was in the office for a total of 45 minutes. In that 45 minutes she sat down in her desk answer a couple of e-mails and then left. At least she worked unless she was checking her facebook, which she does constantly. She is a 56 year old women.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
[quote author=apena85 link=topic=155534.msg3315694#msg3315694 date=1252428667]
My supervisor came back from "Breakfast" and now just left back for "lunch" She was in the office for a total of 45 minutes. In that 45 minutes she sat down in her desk answer a couple of e-mails and then left. At least she worked unless she was checking her facebook, which she does constantly. She is a 56 year old women.
[/quote]

Does she at least get her job done?

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you mean the work that I end up doing for her? Or all the bs talking she does in meeting?

Things that dont' get done, she comes up with excuses or who to shift the blame on.

·
Registered
10,760 Posts
lulz.

my boss just sits in his office watching CNN, trading on Ameritrade, and plucking his eyebrows/grooming himself.

His daughter, who is my direct supervisor, often shows up hungover/strung out. She lives in the building that we co-manage and I supervise maintenance for, (Her dad owns the building and also lives in it) and on more than one occasion has had "gentleman visitors" while on the clock. And you wonder why her boyfriend almost killed her in the building and she had to get her arrested. (He would have killed her if I wasn't there)

The joys of my life.

Then again, when I should be working, I'm on here.

·
Super Moderator
8,777 Posts
My chief ordered a new washer/dryer and an ice maker for the squad building so he can do his laundry there and have ice for fishing trips but when we asked for warmer and more comfortable jackets for the winter we were told there's no money for them. Go figure..

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
My Boss:

Rolls in whenever the mood strikes him, there have been weeks that he's been in the office maybe once in a given five day work week.

Cannot admit when he is wrong, will either ignore the fact he was wrong or will claim you didn't give him "all the facts" (problem is that he starts giving the answer he thinks is right before you've stopped talking :x)

Does no supervision whatsoever and the result is that the various cliques in the office go on Napoleonic power trips completely unchecked until things blow up and then his only contribution to a solution is to find a way to make sure he gets off scot free.

NefCanuck

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
My boss is an idiot, she can't spell, she can't speak english, and she can't use a computer yet she has a job that involves skills that she doesn't have. She also has a problem with yelling at me and other co-workers in front of crowds. I work at a university as a setups guy and I know thats nothing but I would like a little respect. Oh and she has slept with almost every manager or suit on campus.

·
Registered
10,527 Posts
[quote author=apena85 link=topic=155534.msg3316558#msg3316558 date=1252461921]
Oh that's another thing, my boss always talks sex life constantly
[/quote]

She good-looking?

·
Registered
879 Posts
[quote author=apena85 link=topic=155534.msg3316558#msg3316558 date=1252461921]
Oh that's another thing, my boss always talks sex life constantly
[/quote]give me her contact info.. if its a guy, forget it.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I also have a foreperson who thinks she can take a smoke break every 5 minutes but nobody else can take a break. If your a smoker where I work you can take a break whenever you want.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She's an old women, who thinks she is good looking. LMAO
Also she thinks she is the shit because she got more then one guy to go a sleep around with. We all know what that means.

To add to everything every morning she looks at me as if I am late, when I have told her countless times I have to take care of the others staff. I need to help them get started every morning. Then she gives me the Oh I forgot excuse.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello everyone, I am sitting 3 offices down from my actual office because my boss said. Hey can you wait out side I want to have a meeting in here. Okay no problem, but actually there is a problem. It's not a fucking real meeting its just her "gossiping" crew. Now I have absolutely nothing to do, I should just go home. The meeting is to finish in 2 to 3 hours WTF. Oh well not my problem as long as I get paid.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts