Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What a beauty:

http://ca.msnusers.com/_Secure/0SwCz*0wWq0Kt8ASqkFg7*oF7A3rWitJTpoFmClkMo4xUPBoqn0XhgIXoQnqB4LCY0XJ!c1YNS7a0j!vRHrysKr2XneA5*R2lNkNwzkeeNYArc3q4KneV9g/madza3%20004.jpg?dc=4675438839560093122

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But are they REAL headlight washers or just caps they for NA? That's a question to ask your dealer!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Awesome pictures!!! I'm getting anxious!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sorry to burst all of your bubbles but those cars are not for North America. The ACC, and headlight washers are not coming here. You will also notice all the other Europe-only cars on that laoding dock. That may be Vancouver but those cars are not for us.

·
Registered
42 Posts
There are many other countries that are LHD, that means nothing. They may be demo cars shipped over becuase there aren't that many of them but I can garuntee those are not for America at least.

·
Registered
984 Posts
If you look closely at each of the pictures, you will notice not all the cars have headlight washer caps. The front view of the red sedan does not have the caps. Since they're LHD, and assuming that is Vancouver, I bet they are indeed for America.

*edit* So I decided to go back and study the pics more. The front bumper has a license plate bracket (I assume). Does Canada have the long skinny plates similiar to Europe or are they more like the US's? Or are they bumper protectors used during transport via ships?

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Canadian plates are just like US ones.

The whole 51st state thing coming into play :p (OK all the Canadians, you may now procede to beat me senseless :p )

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I believe it could very well be a Vancouver since the other small cars you saw are Mitsus and the Toyota Echo hatchback not available in the US

·
Registered
98 Posts
Were there any more cars than just those? I remember when the Mazda mp3s came into power and there litereally was a huge # of them (all blue lol).

·
Registered
172 Posts
Its funny somebody took all these pics and cant even spell mazda. :eek:

many times I see this: madza.

Its all good. That 3 is looking tight for a compact car.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Excellent Pics !!!! :)

I am in Love with this Little Mazda !!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thank You Frank !!! :D

Yes I love my Mazda's !!!

Can't wait til the 3 arrives in Australia...

And yes we will be also getting the 2.3 litre models too, so very excited !!!!!

Thank you for your warm welcome !!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts