Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called Nelson Mazda in Nashville. The guy told me mid-January. Yeah right.

Called Champion Mazda in Owensboro. He said end of this month, beginning of December sometime. I gave him my name and number and he said he would call first thing as soon as he seems 'em on the lot. He did say he had quite a few interested in it and they were on the list as well.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Mr. Policeman Dinu. :D

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Any time. Not remember kids, only cross at the crosswalk :)

It's part of my job here - keeping the forum organized.

If I had Mod powers to move topics and posts where they belong I would clean up the site, but alas, I don't :)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Hey, I oferred to help to make the site easy to read and to maintain a little more organisation. I can't force ppl though :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
They really are in

They came in up here in Louisville, KY last Thursday. I'm hoping to get mine today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I checked two lots during a trip yesterday in northern ILL and southern WIS and neither had them. Both had a boatload of P5's.

·
Registered
171 Posts
be careful who you deal with... some of the salesmen know nothing.. i know more than most of the dealers i've talked to..

i've been calling mazda N.A. and getting VIN#'s for mz3's coming into my nearest port.. many of them are at port now and will be shipped of by truck or railcar and should arrive sometime next week. just call mazda N.A. they're pretty helpful and one of the CSR is gonna check on my car and give me weekly updates as to where it is or what the status is.. very friendly.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: They really are in

Nuvada said:
They came in up here in Louisville, KY last Thursday. I'm hoping to get mine today or tomorrow.
Yay! More KY people. Does Neil Huffman have them?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Neil Huffman Has 3 Sedans and One 5 door, I test drove te e5 door last night, I don't like the peak horsepower being right at redline, but it's no slouch going up through the gears. Smooth idle.

3 Sedans are White, Yellow, and Titanium (2 MTX and a ATX
5 Door is Titanium(MTX)

Bluegrass Mazda also has a few in, and were supposed to get more in yesterday(didn't make it in, else I'd be driving a Strato Blue 5 Door MTX to work this morning)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nuvada said:
Neil Huffman Has 3 Sedans and One 5 door, I test drove te e5 door last night, I don't like the peak horsepower being right at redline, but it's no slouch going up through the gears. Smooth idle.

3 Sedans are White, Yellow, and Titanium (2 MTX and a ATX
5 Door is Titanium(MTX)

Bluegrass Mazda also has a few in, and were supposed to get more in yesterday(didn't make it in, else I'd be driving a Strato Blue 5 Door MTX to work this morning)
I went by their website and saw them. I also found out my dealer in Evasnville has one orange hatchback. They may have mroe they haven't listed on the internet which is what i'm hoping.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts