Mazda3 Forums banner

6601 - 6618 of 6618 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Best specs for 17" RPF1's on stock mz3 sedan? Just interested whether anyone has gone wider and with lower offset on stock ms3 sedan. OP says this is the max if I don't want to roll fenders:

Wheel specs: RPF1 17x8 +50
Tire specs: 225/45/17
Suspension: OEM
Fenders rolled/pulled already? No
If not... willing to roll/pull your fenders? No

·
Registered
35 Posts
Does anyone know if this 16" wheels can fit a gen2 speed3?
If the answer is 'yes', then they fit my mazda3 too. I don't want them to touch the brake calipers, without spacers (rotors are 300mm/11.8in.).

Specs:
6.5x16
Offset 42

My current setup:
8x18
Offset 42

OEM setup:
7x17
Offset 52.5

Thx! :cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking into buying some VOLK RACING F-ZERO WINNING wheels for my 2007 Mazda Axela.

Current wheels (OEM):
Wheel specs (diameter, width, and offset): 16 inch, 6.5 inches, 52.5mm
Tire specs (e.g. 225/40/18): 205/55/16
Suspension (shocks/struts brand, spring brand, or coilover specs): OEM

New potential wheels:
Wheel specs (diameter, width, and offset): 18x8 and 18x8.5 32mm
Tire specs (e.g. 225/40/18): 225/40/18
Additional details (camber settings, intended use, other issues, etc... optional): Just for looks. Daily driving.

If they don't fit, what width and offsets would work for these rims? (Prefer 18inches, might do 17's). Really hard to find these in my country so have to know what specs will work so I can buy them when they appear.

·
Registered
18 Posts
2013 M3 GS-SKY with Tech and Leather

Wheel specs (diameter, width, and offset): OEM 16" 52.5 offset
Tire specs (e.g. 225/40/18): 205/55/16
Suspension (shocks/struts brand, spring brand, or coilover specs): All oem
Fenders rolled/pulled already? No, and don't want to

Looking at:

Wheel: 17" +35 offset
Tire: 225/45/17

The way I see it, my main concern is the tire, not the wheel, since I have no plans to drop.

Tire: adds 20 mm width, so 10 mm closer to fender
Rim: pushes out 17 mm towards fender (52-35=17)

So entire set up would be pushed 27mm closer to fender (2.7 cm, or just a hair over an inch) Do i have this right?

If so, perhaps its just a matter of measuring current gap to see if they will work.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Answered my own question by measuring OEM setup. OEM wheels are +50 with 205 tires, and I have about 14 mm between the outside face of the tire and the inside lip of the rear fender. I figure safe bet is +42 with current camber will bring a 225 45 17 tire just flush with the inside lip. Prefer to play it safe in case passengers are in the back. Front is a bit less, but less concerned because there is less likelihood suspension will compress to the point of going up into wheel well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
Does anyone know if 17 x 7,5 +35 rims with 225/45 tires would fit my 3 hatchback without fender rolling? The suspension is OEM. Stock wheels are 17 x 6,5 +52.5.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,

I currently own a 2010 Ford Fusion SE, with 17 inch steel wheels. I am looking to upgrade to a set of alloys for warm weather months. I found a person selling a set of 2011 Ford Fusion OEM 18 inch sport rims with tires. I was wondering if these would fit my 2010 without issues?

Current wheels: 2010 Ford Fusion Steel 17" OEM
Wheel specs (diameter, width, and offset): 17 inch, 7 inches, 35mm
Tire specs (e.g. 225/40/18): 225/50/17

New potential wheels: 2010 Ford Fusion Sport Wheels (OEM)
Wheel specs (diameter, width, and offset): 18, 7.5 44mm
Tire specs (e.g. 225/40/18): 225/45/18
Additional details (camber settings, intended use, other issues, etc... optional): Just for looks. When snow is not on the ground

Wondering if anyone has done this and could just throw in the larger wheels.

I am worried mostly about if the suspension is different on the Sport than on an SE. I am pretty sure that bolt pattern is the same.

Please help! Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Will this fit!!! 18inch

Hell I'm new to this car lingo stuff... Hope my 2 pics shows up here!!

I have a 2004 mazda 3S sport 4 door sedan.

stock suspension with current 17 inch rims & 50 series tires.

I'm really loving these rims & want to know if they will fit my car?? I don't plan on lowering it or anything fancy.

I just wanna know if they will work and the best size tires for no rubbing. I dont want to roll finders and stuff. I just want to fill up as much wheel well as possible....i was told a 45 series would work??? Not sure though...

Any help will be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
First time buying aftermarket wheels. Please help.

Currently running OEM 16's

Specs for wheels i'm looking to get
Wheel specs: 18x8, +40
Tire specs: 225/40/18
Suspension: Koni Str.t, Eibach Pro-Kit
If not... willing to roll/pull your fenders? Yes
Additional details - 0 Camber at the moment. Intended Use:Daily Driver

I'm looking at getting a set of 18x8 ENKEI M52's with 225/40/18 tires. This will be my first time buying aftermarket wheels, so I have a few questions. I have Koni Str.t shocks and struts with a Eibach Pro-Kit installed. Will the +40 offset give enough clearance? It says the wheel's Hub Center Diameter is 72.60mm. Will I need hubcentric centering rings? Do you think I'll need new lug nuts and a fender roll? I drive a 2008 Mazda 3 Sedan. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've seen some pic's of mazdaspeed 3 owners running these wheels, but never a sedan.

This is the part # for the wheels i'm looking to purchase. 4808806540HB

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am just trying to figure this out, So if I put 235/40/R17 8.5'' with a 20 mm offset they should fit on my Mazda3 2014 with out needing to fender roll and with no rubbing ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wheel specs (Sport Edition A9, 17*7.5 48mm Offset)
Tire specs (215/45ZR17)
Suspension (Eibach Pro Kit, Koni Orange STR.T Struts)
Fenders rolled/pulled already? (No)
If not... willing to roll/pull your fenders? (Yes)
Additional details (Daily street/highway driving, occasional mountain driving)

Putting this all on a 2007 Mazda 3 i Sedan, with stock 16*6.5 wheels.

Will these fit? And if so is rolling fenders required?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Wheel specs (Sport Edition A9, 17*7.5 48mm Offset)
Tire specs (215/45ZR17)
Suspension (Eibach Pro Kit, Koni Orange STR.T Struts)
Fenders rolled/pulled already? (No)
If not... willing to roll/pull your fenders? (Yes)
Additional details (Daily street/highway driving, occasional mountain driving)

Will these fit? And if so is rolling fenders required?
You need to give us vehicle info. Also, they sell those wheels on Tirerack so just select your vehicle and see if they come up in the search results, if they do then they will fit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, my Mazda3 has 17x6.5J wheels, offset 52.5mm. I'd like to fit some rims which are 17x7 with a 55mm offset (Miata wheels). Would these fit? A online calculator tells me they'd have 9mm LESS inner clearance and 3mm MORE outer clearance. Outer seems ok, does 9mm less mean the wheels will foul on the car?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, my Mazda3 has 17x6.5J wheels, offset 52.5mm. I'd like to fit some rims which are 17x7 with a 55mm offset (Miata wheels). Would these fit? A online calculator tells me they'd have 9mm LESS inner clearance and 3mm MORE outer clearance. Outer seems ok, does 9mm less mean the wheels will foul on the car?

6601 - 6618 of 6618 Posts