Mazda3 Forums banner

401 - 420 of 438 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
Made my own License Plate relocation to the Lower Grill part, prior was on the factory bracket and was screwed into the bumper part. I now have it attached to the lower grill kinda streamlines the front end a lil more...

Then I did my first time at filling in the 4 holes that were let in the bumper....Used Bondo Spot Filler...And came out decent..Not perfect at least there are no holes to see...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #405
Purchased a set of MazdaSpeed 3 cloth black seats for an awesome deal!

Unboxed ready to go!....

Installed!....What an amazing driving experience now!..Butt doesn't slide around anymore....haha

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #407 (Edited)
2017:

2 New things for Penny at the start of the new year!

Replaced cheaply made hood dampeners that came with the hood kit by Sokie Tech...they gas inside of them failed so found these at Pepboys a lot stronger ones I found!

Then replaced my Phillips Brand LED DRLs due to when getting murdered by a traffic cone I hit on a rainy day...Bought a new style LED lights to fit..Made custom brackets for them.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #408
Didn't like how "dim" the LED DRLs were so bought a different pair...Similar to the old ones not as long in length...I like them better!
I still think Phillips Brand DRLs are way superior in design and light color though...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #410
So...Gave in since a friend was parting out he gave me his Speed3 Spoiler that is wrapped in Blk Satin Vinyl and popped it on Penny now....haha...I am a major Poser now!...So many Speed stuff on Penny now!...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #411
Been a while since I done a Car Project...I had an old Front Lip that I bought and never used it so I converted it into custom set of Rear Bumper Flares haha...Hak it up w/ a Dremmel and created this...I think it came out pretty awesome!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #413
Bought & installed all new Motor Mounts.... PMM is a solid rubber one vs. the Fluid Filled one....The TRanny Mount is a Beck Arnley Brand and the RMM is the Efocus one.

Engine Shot:

Also Purchased a Blk Acrylic flat top shift knob from Twisted Shifterz damn nice quality too!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can't believe you guys are arguing about the functionality of a spoiler on an economy car that can't even hit 130 without a mountain and a strong tailwind.
Downhill in a hurricane? Who drives that fast? Maybe on the track.
This build is about going slow. No one puts this epic level of attention and detail into a ride unless it is meant to be looked at. @ultimica06 you have an incredible eye for detail and considerable skill with detailed finish work.

For me, this is where I fell in love. (Although I would have kept the Fogs) ;)

Happy Motoring

Reactions: ultimica06

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #416
Downhill in a hurricane? Who drives that fast? Maybe on the track.
This build is about going slow. No one puts this epic level of attention and detail into a ride unless it is meant to be looked at. @ultimica06 you have an incredible eye for detail and considerable skill with detailed finish work.

For me, this is where I fell in love. (Although I would have kept the Fogs) ;)

Happy Motoring
Thanks @Dr. Feelgood much appreciated!...Thats what I go for to be slightly different from others!...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #417
Bought new Lip Kit straight from Mother Russia, I was really surprised how the quality was of these things also the perfect fitment they too!

Installed & color-matched!...Removed the Blk Vinyl from the Bumper as well!...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #418
Added some Blk Vinyl below the lower grill area...Made the Front End Super Aggressive lookin Penny now!

Bought these metal shiny door latch covers that have the Mazda Logo them for cheap off Ebay...Not bad!...haha

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #419
No cool new Mods added...Just a Maintenance Update!

Recently installed a NEW Passenger side CV Axle, Installed a pair of MOOG Brand Rear Endlinks, Did a slight tweek to my custom DRL LED I added inside the headlight by switching to a Projector style LED Bulb.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hey, I never received a response from you regarding your dash. Is the upper piece (closest to the windshield) cracked?

401 - 420 of 438 Posts