Mazda3 Forums banner

381 - 400 of 438 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,350 Posts
Good stuff dude, although I didn't realize you renamed your car until now. I'm not 100% sure that's legal... did you file the proper paperwork?

·
Registered
14,002 Posts
reminds me of the tip I always chose on NFS underground 1 lol

I really just can't get over those grommet things you put in the bumpers :(

Do they not whistle on the highway? I feel like surely the ones up front make a lot of noise!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #389
reminds me of the tip I always chose on NFS underground 1 lol

I really just can't get over those grommet things you put in the bumpers :(

Do they not whistle on the highway? I feel like surely the ones up front make a lot of noise!
LoL Whistle?....Nope..they are actually for Cabinet finishing..they have lil claws on them once you pop them in they are in there tight...So nope No Whistle sound haha...

I was gonna do Dual Pipe Tip....I saw this..I dont think I've seen an Oblong Tip before...I said "Why the hell not"...haha

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #394
Accidentally destroyed my Front Lip....So went in a different direction....Fixed the damaged Winglets and re-installed them directly to the front bumper this time...Then I Designed my own Front Lip piece that goes in the middle part fo the bumper to balance out everything else...I like how it turned out!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #395
Did more Vinyl work on the front end.....Added Black Satin vinyl above my LED DRL slot area for a more aggressive feel, also add Black Brush Aluminum to the Front Lip piece along w/ Copper Metallic along the edge part too....Pretty much satisfied how the Front-End looks now!

381 - 400 of 438 Posts