Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont think there are alot of us on the forums, but i wanted to start this any way. We gotta represent so the aurora/winning blue owners dont think there better then us. :loco:

Edit: Here is the line up. (In order of who posted first)

1.Mentalcase

2.Nebular

3.Afterthought

4.LaraW

5.blazeking

6.Kasmae.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re: Phantom Blue Owners Check In --56K go away--

Great color, too bad it's covered up with snow. Based on web photos I would not have come anywhere near this color, but I saw one on the lot a couple of weeks ago and am now sold on it. When I'm finally ready to order, Phantom Blue is the way to go. Really nice. Did it take you a long time to get one since the color is not quite as popular?

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

[quote author=CopyChief link=topic=67563.msg1162563#msg1162563 date=1169491983]
Great color, too bad it's covered up with snow. Based on web photos I would not have come anywhere near this color, but I saw one on the lot a couple of weeks ago and am now sold on it. When I'm finally ready to order, Phantom Blue is the way to go. Really nice. Did it take you a long time to get one since the color is not quite as popular?
[/quote]

The dealer took about a week to locate one for me. I was being really picky though. Then a few days after i bought the car i found out another dealer had two of em in stock. Your right about the pictures though. They really do not do the color any justice. Im loving my car so far and just wish the cold would go away. Bring in the sun and the fun!

·
Registered
48 Posts

If thats the same kind of color on the Cadillac's then yes that is a beautiful color.

Blacks and chromes look ridiculously kewl on it!

Good bye, didn't know they had that and have not seen it around yet>

·
Registered
819 Posts

i got my phantom blue 07 hatchback about a month ago, i just walked in and bought it right off the truck!! it only had 14 miles on it when i tested it and fell in love with the "lazy man's slapstick", you only really have to shift up, the computer will downshift for you if u want. anyway, this is my third brand of new car that i have purchased in my life, and so far, it has the best combination of sportiness, luxury and use-ability that i have found for the price and a nice warranty. My wife actually likes my car now? what is going on? lol

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts

This is what happens here in Finland during the winter time....

Clearly a design flaw. The other problem is that it collects water and dirt and your hand or clove always gets dirty.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts

Yayyy! Rock on the Phantom Blues!!

07' S Grand Touring Sedan. I <33333 her!

{Edit} I trust you guys not to do mean things with my license plate number. ;)

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Congrats on the car!!! Awesome choice with the color. It is kind of crazy how the color can be so many different shades depending on the angle of the light. Heres another picture of mine in the sun.

BTW guys were growing. Slowly but were growing none the less. Im going to start a group soon. Sound good?

·
Registered
38,702 Posts

That is a great shot! I love this color more and more everytime I see it! :banana:

{Edit} And yes.. a group sounds AWESOME!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I need some help with a name haha. Its gotta be some catchy. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
36 Posts

What does 56k only / go away mean? I see it quite alot, is it to do with mileage? :eek:

·
Registered
11 Posts

[quote author=Skid link=topic=67563.msg1232882#msg1232882 date=1172494433]
What does 56k only / go away mean? I see it quite alot, is it to do with mileage? :eek:
[/quote]

That's referring to our dial-up brethren, trying to warn them to stay away, this is a picture-intensive thread.

Which reminds me:

Sorry about the crappy cell phone quality... but it's too overcast to care anyway.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts

We have some sexy phantom blues!!! 8) 8)

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

[quote author=Skid link=topic=67563.msg1234172#msg1234172 date=1172522718]
Are there many people still on dialup? :eek: :eek: :eek:
[/quote]

Youd be surprised

[quote author=LaraW link=topic=67563.msg1234134#msg1234134 date=1172522076]
We have some sexy phantom blues!!! 8) 8)
[/quote].

We do indeed. Im happy to see that most of them are hatches, too. Cause if you didnt know laraw
:tgm3: :lol:

Any way. Still need a name? and should we open the group up to phantom purple owners, too.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts

While I like the hatches, I much prefer my Sedans. 8) -grins-

And about a name... I haven't the foggiest. XD

·
Registered
6,667 Posts

wow that rear shot of your car LaraW is absolutely beautiful. I think it's beacuse of the wing. It's going to make me want that wing ASAP.

and sorry... I am not as much of a fan of the hatches. I much prefer the sedans. Don't worry, my girlfriend LOVES the hatches ;-)

Lastly, thanks for the tags... 627.... I'm still on my temporary 20 day tag right now and could use a scapegoat. lol j/k.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts

I almost bought a Phantom Blue Mica Hatch but they were not cooperating with me on the price, so I went with my second choice the Phantom Purple....I still stuck with the phantom family though!

I love how the phantom Blue has blue/green. I love them on the RX-8, that was the first car I saw that color on.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts

Yeah I almost bought the Phantom Purple instead of my Blue... it is a GORGEOUS color. But in the end I decided that since blue is my favorite color I should stick with it. :)

1 - 20 of 290 Posts