Mazda3 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
What's next on the mod radar? This car is always a joy to see pictures of, one of if not the cleanest car on this forum.
Thanks philrab!

Kind of sad also that because I am NOT Slammed and have Neg. Camber people dont recognize all the other details and mods I have done....
Pretty sure if I was Slammed and Neg. Camber I'd get a lot more attention...hahaha!:eek:oh:

Took a lot of blood, sweat & injuries to get my car the way it is now!...lol

Future Mods are Coilovers, MazdaSpeed 3 front seats, Different Wheels and Exhaust....IF I ever get extra funds haha

What about you??

·
Registered
777 Posts
Sweet ride, I have never seen this color before. I really like the LED Fogs you have in the Fog slots. cant wait to see what else you have in store for this hatch.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Sweet ride, I have never seen this color before. I really like the LED Fogs you have in the Fog slots. cant wait to see what else you have in store for this hatch.
Thanks man!

this color was only offered in 2009 apparently and 1 reason why I got it becuz of the rare color.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Mind if i ask what suspension setup you have, and wheels? any spacers? (looking to get low this month )
What up?

I have Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs, SBC Rear Camber Kit, KYB EXCEL-G Struts/Shocks.

wheels are 17x7 w/ 45 Offset. On the front I have 10mm Wheels Spcers. On the rear I have 15mm Wheel Spacers.

I plan to go w/ 17x8 Wheel w/ a 35 Offset so I can get rid of the Spacers.

·
Registered
777 Posts
What up?

I have Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs, SBC Rear Camber Kit, KYB EXCEL-G Struts/Shocks.

wheels are 17x7 w/ 45 Offset. On the front I have 10mm Wheels Spcers. On the rear I have 15mm Wheel Spacers.

I plan to go w/ 17x8 Wheel w/ a 35 Offset so I can get rid of the Spacers.
Thanks so much. I havent done anything with my stock suspension yet and am open to suggestions. I have a gen 1 sedan, and im just trying to get the car a bit lower, eliminate some wheel gap and put some nice rims to compliment it,

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Thanks so much. I havent done anything with my stock suspension yet and am open to suggestions. I have a gen 1 sedan, and im just trying to get the car a bit lower, eliminate some wheel gap and put some nice rims to compliment it,
I have the Eibach Sportline Springs they are a 1.8" drop all-around

The Eibach Pro-Kit is a 1.25" Drop.

If you go w/ the Sportlines I say its a must to get the Rear Camber kit.
With the Pro-Kit you might not need the Rear Camber Kit.

Same goes w/ replacing the Struts/Shocks...If you go Sportline I would replace them w/ Aftermarket ones.....IF you go Pro-Kit might get away w/ using the Stock Struts/shocks.

Wheels is a whole different Ballgame....lol

·
Registered
777 Posts
Getting the prokit, with the same struts and shocks you have. I decided to go with the adjustable rear camber arms as well just for fitment purposes. Thanks alot for the help.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts