Mazda3 Forums banner

1081 - 1100 of 1100 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Hey b2 what's new? :)

I actually catch your adventures from time to time on facebook but we never really talk directly.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I find it funny that I still haven't reach the same amount of post as when the original nnj thread was up. Is the ikea meet happening this weekend?

if so w should go to the look out aster ana party frisbee

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Yeah, I'm not sure if it's actually going on. I think Storm or somebody was trying to get them going again. I was thinking of trying to show up, we could try to get Brian and some other people to go... but a lot of people have other stuff going on.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
[quote author=saluteTOme link=topic=95853.msg3829838#msg3829838 date=1287204460]
well post sometime Eric

Things crazy here. GOnna be going under the knife nov 1 so I am trying to get things done by then.
[/quote]

Whoa.. under the knife? What for man? You ok?

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,088
I dislocated my shoulder 2 years ago and its been dislocating more and more recently and with more pain. Went to the orthopedic surgery and a dyed MRI showed a tear the labruim I think it's called.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
[quote author=saluteTOme link=topic=95853.msg3833305#msg3833305 date=1287550669]
I dislocated my shoulder 2 years ago and its been dislocating more and more recently and with more pain. Went to the orthopedic surgery and a dyed MRI showed a tear the labruim I think it's called.
[/quote]

Ouch. Well good luck with that. It'll probably suck to go through it... but hopefully be much better afterwards!

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,092
yeah...correctional SWAT. if any one escapes or gets released by oopsy, I would go knocking down doors to find them. ALso if there is a hostage or riot situation, I would be called in to handle bidnesss. Gotta get on 1st

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Cool, good luck with that. How's the shoulder doing so far?

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,094
going really well. I haven't been using a sling although I prob should be. feeling good. Mainly sore right now. I've been taking the pain meds for the last couple days just because I want to, and not because I "have to"

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Hah, pain meds are fun. :) What did they give you? I still have percs from when I tore my groin muscle. For special occasions. :)

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,098
ha. this is true. My dad has an existing prescription for ambian. those pills are smaller then a tick tack and when I take half of one, it knocks my ass out bad. But in order for me to take one, I have to be really bad and in need of sleep cause I find I don't get that good of quality sleep.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Hmm... ambian.. I've never even heard of that one before.

1081 - 1100 of 1100 Posts