Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:D Here's what I wished Mazda had put out for the MazdaSpeed3. Keep feeling like it looks like a bimmer, which is far from being a bad thing.

Done in Photoshop CS2 with a stock image from Mazda's site.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:sedansrule: If there was a Coupe falling on both a hatch and a sedan, it would probably be a little better. This is the best I could do :D

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
dude, thats hawt! i love that. i would deff. take that over the hatch if the sedans looked like that!

loving the wheel choice and dual exhaust, reminds me hardcore of a 3 series bmw 8)

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Looks good bro! However, the one thing that I would note, is that coupes usually accompany a larger or longer door. Therefore, the door line would be more towards the back of the rear fender (inside it obviously) and the rear window (where the back door used to be) would be shortened up. Your creation is very nice though, I'm not knocking it at all. I like the rim choice on it as well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all! going to change that door now actually, thank you for the reminder. The more I look at it, the more i want to magically shave the rear door off my sedan.

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
[quote author=p1r0 link=topic=71560.msg1259378#msg1259378 date=1173497579]
Thanks all! going to change that door now actually, thank you for the reminder. The more I look at it, the more i want to magically shave the rear door off my sedan.
[/quote]

That would definitely be custom and a one of a kind!

·
Registered
589 Posts
very nice 8)

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
looks like a cross between a mz3, bmw 3 series and a scion tc (from the side)

still cant get over how much i wish that was real!!

+1 for sending a little *hint hint* over to mazda :p

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hey, those look like my wheels! :D

I've always liked coupes, but part of the reason I got the MZ3 was because I needed 4 doors. That pic looks like it would really work though!

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
[quote author=*txmica3* link=topic=71560.msg1260032#msg1260032 date=1173557472]
looks like a cross between a mz3, bmw 3 series and a scion tc (from the side)

still cant get over how much i wish that was real!!

+1 for sending a little *hint hint* over to mazda :p
[/quote]

I also wish that was real. I bet a lot of people would ask if it was a BMW. Especiallyif you debadge it.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Hawtness!!! :shock: Think if they would build that, and being it would be lighter than the current sedan maybe make a 2.0 DISI 6speed at around 245hp and 265tq, or bump the 2.3 to a NA 2.5 putting our around 195-210hp with a six speed and lsd! Mmmmmmm 8)

·
Registered
871 Posts
:love: :love: :love: :cry: :cry:
You have no idea how fast I'd sell my sedan for the coupe.
I really wish Mazda would stop putting crap like the Mazda 2 and make a Mazda Speed 3 Coupe.
It'd be so light, probably pushing 270+?!

·
Registered
782 Posts
I was originally trying to hold out and see if Mazda released the Kabura -- two doors, 4 seats, RWD, Miata-like weight and engine. That would have been the coupe that Mazda should have made. But it looks like it's being canned in favor of the newer concept vehicles that Mazda has put out more recently. :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts