Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It may just be my crappy ability to research effectively but i cant find anything for an '09 mazda 3!! well i mean i can find stuff like rims, and shift knobs and exhaust..but no intakes, no taillight overlays, no taillights in general , nothing!! so is it just me , if so can i get sukm links? or is it actually true and it just takes 4ever to manufacture parts? thank ya

· Registered
31,524 Posts
welcome to the forums. yeah, it takes some time for websites to be updated with year/models that apply.
It could be that many parts are the same as 08 or earlier, and this forum is a good place to find out.

· Registered
7,014 Posts
Yep, parts from the 08 will fit including the tail lights you see on ebay and what not. Only the parts from 04-06 do not fit depending on what it is.
I do tail light tinting and you seem to be local too...naples isn't that far. We can meet up and i can do your tail lights dark or light smoke or i can ship you the overlays and you can do it your self.

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=John_in_the_LBC link=topic=140598.msg3030467#msg3030467 date=1238548059]
welcome to the forums. yeah, it takes some time for websites to be updated with year/models that apply.
It could be that many parts are the same as 08 or earlier, and this forum is a good place to find out.
[/quote]
ya that makes sense, i was just worried that there might be like little tiny changes in everything, better safe than sorry lol...i guess ill just make some calls and double check with everything.. Thanks!

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=08mazda2.0 link=topic=140598.msg3030482#msg3030482 date=1238548397]
Yep, parts from the 08 will fit including the tail lights you see on ebay and what not. Only the parts from 04-06 do not fit depending on what it is.
I do tail light tinting and you seem to be local too...naples isn't that far. We can meet up and i can do your tail lights dark or light smoke or i can ship you the overlays and you can do it your self.
[/quote]
hmm im gunna think about that..sounds good tho ..i was wondering in terms of actual appearance and chances of getting alot of tickets, which should i go with ? i have a black mica 3 so would the smoked ones look a lil off color , especially if i wanna black it out?

· Registered
7,014 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.