Mazda3 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 726 Posts
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Hi wtom,
who is your salesperson you deal with at Markham Mazda. I bought mine from them as well. My salesperson is Ian, he is a nice straight forward guy and my father bought a RX-8 from him last year too. I know he will give you more than $400 off because he gave me $1000 off as a repeat customer. But I can hook you up may be $700 - $800 off. Let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
jintegra said:
- At MM, you should be able to get at least $400+ discount, but they will try to ding you (& in most cases succeed), for the "Protector Plus".
Hi jintegra, thanks for your reply! Dang only $400+ on MSRP? That really bites. Maybe I can get better since I'll be going with two friends (they each will be trying to get a Mazda 3 also). Then again, the friends are a little against going to Markham Mazda haha.

jintegra said:
- At AM, the sales rep was very straight forward, & told me that they were not discounting the 3 at all since it was just selling phenomenally well.
Whoa I was having good feelings about Avante but if a sales is saying "no discount" then that bites even more than Markham Mazda. Hopefully it's that single sales person being hard (what's his/her name???). :)

Thanks for your tips!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
m3 said:
who is your salesperson you deal with at Markham Mazda. I bought mine from them as well. My salesperson is Ian, he is a nice straight forward guy and my father bought a RX-8 from him last year too.
Hi m3, thanks for the offer! I spoke to Jason C. He seemed very nice and straightforward also.

It'll be me and two friends (each of us gonna get a Mazda 3) in June. One of my friends is hunting around for quotes already. I'll see what goes down from here.

Thanks again!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
wtom said:
Whoa I was having good feelings about Avante but if a sales is saying "no discount" then that bites even more than Markham Mazda. Hopefully it's that single sales person being hard (what's his/her name???). :)
At Avante, the sales name is DavidS; at Markham it's RayL. Yeah, it's a little disappointing to hear the lowly discounts they're offering - hope you fare better with your sales guy/gal. Please keep us posted regarding the deals you got. As for myself, I'll likely wait for the 2005s to see if SAC/SAB will be offered in the new model.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,086 Posts
Anyone in the london area wants to get a good deal, just send me a PM. I got my 5sp sedan GT w/ GFX for $26,200 total. :goodjob: I love my car. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Mazda 3 GT/GFX sedan, orange
Auto
Wheel Locks

MSRP of this model = $24,920

Me = $23,830

Prices include Fright, Air/gas taxes, Admin fee, license. Excludes sales tax

Hope that helps
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
ryehighguy said:
Mazda 3 GT/GFX sedan, orange
Auto
Wheel Locks

MSRP of this model = $24,920

Me = $23,830

Prices include Fright, Air/gas taxes, Admin fee, license. Excludes sales tax

Hope that helps
which dealership was this?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Edmonton Price

$24,000 - Everything but sales tax (no PST in Alberta)

GT/GFX AT Ti-Grey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
Oops I never followed-up in this thread regarding my ordering on June 2nd;

Markham Mazda, ordered with four other people (also 3's);

Mazda3 Sport GT
5-MT
A/C
Moonroof
Winning Blue
Wheel Locks
Freight & PDE
Air Tax
Fuel Tax
ADM Fees

MSRP from Mazda.ca for above (does not have locks/air/gas/ADM fees);
$27,962.25 (tax in)

My "Yellow Receipt";
$26,018.05 (includes $1,150 trade-in '92 Buick, 15% taxes, $20 License Transfer)

Not that great of a deal because of the damn fees.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
Haven't seen any pricing on my model, so here it goes:

Mazda3 Sport GT
Automatic Transmission
AC
Winning Blue Mica paint
= $22803 ($787 off MSRP, $800 over invoice)

Air tax = $100
Fuel tax = $75
Freight/PDE = $925
Admin fee = $150
= $24053 + 15% tax = $27660.95 total, before options

Block heater = $140
Cargo tray = $75
Tint (35% all around) = $218
3M (hood, front fenders, entire bumper, wheel wells) = $537
Remote starter/keyless entry combo with extra fob = $300
Total for options = $1270 + 15% tax = $1460.50

Grand total = $29121.45 (wheel locks and touch-up paint included, free of charge)

Any one else out there in Canada buying a Mazda3 Sport GT with automatic and AC (no leather, no moonroof)? How much below MSRP were you able to negotiate?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
05 Mazda3 GT

$24639 (Before Taxes)

$28334 CAD (On The Road)

2005 Mazda3 GT (Titanium Grey)
- Auto
- Leather
- GFX
- No Trade-in

Toronto, ON
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,853 Posts
Oh yeah, this thread used to be a sticky. Zoom.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
2005 MZ3 Sedan GT with GFX, Automatic Transmission and Leather Interior. Total with tax and freight/PDI etc came to $27869 and this includes 7 free oil changes that I bargained for hehe...

Only thing is I have to wait 2.5 months from order date to get the car (It's not coming till at least February 15) but I figure I can wait.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Well here is goes::

2005 Black MZ3 GT sedan:

Leather
Air
Sunroof
GFX pkg
1 add'l year of warranty
raised spoiler OEM

on the road all taxes and bla bla bla .. 25 970 CAD no trades or loans
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,071 Posts
jdalbert said:
2005 MZ3 Sedan GT with GFX, Automatic Transmission and Leather Interior. Total with tax and freight/PDI etc came to $27869 and this includes 7 free oil changes that I bargained for hehe...

Only thing is I have to wait 2.5 months from order date to get the car (It's not coming till at least February 15) but I figure I can wait.
Which dealership did you go with Jdalbert? And was that the price with much haggling? Because that is pretty much MSRP for the car with leather and auto. Even on Mazda.ca the price is $27,289 with that type of configuration.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,071 Posts
paul position said:
Well here is goes::

2005 Black MZ3 GT sedan:

Leather
Air
Sunroof
GFX pkg
1 add'l year of warranty
raised spoiler OEM

on the road all taxes and bla bla bla .. 25 970 CAD no trades or loans
that is a great deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,071 Posts
OK ppl keep these prices rolling here....

On X-plan, I have priced out my vehicle:
$24837.07412

Now that price includes taxes etc, it is the OTR price including MSRP for features.

The maximum price I will pay for the car is $25,000. Lemme know if thats a good hypothetical deal or not.
 
41 - 60 of 726 Posts
Top