Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 726 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much did your pay for your M3 in Canada?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADDED INFO:

All right, let's have one thread for ALL NEW similar threads. We have a lot of threads where users are asking the same questions aboput similar cars in similar market conditions, so let's keep it in one place.

How it works:

1. Please post your info.

2. Responding users=> please state at the begining of your message to whom you are replying as such:

USER XYZ: abcdef....

3. That's it! Simple, effective in collecting and analyzing the information in one place, while saving time to all of our users and Moderators alike.

Thank you for your cooperation!

NOTE: Threads on this topic already open, will be left open, but I ask new users to post in this thread.

Thanks again!
Dinu

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
$26,200 for GT with GFX, coming in may.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: 25k

roboson said:
24,800 for GS with ppk, sport package, a/c

is it a good deal?
Is that on the road? Taxes etc. included?

I was quoted about the same price for the above, less the sport package, "on the road"...

·
Registered
8 Posts
How Much did you pay on the road...Cdn?

:D Zoom--Zoom !!!

Payed $26,500 Cdn all taxes in, M3 Sport GT w/AC No Moon or Leather. Picked it up 03/26.

Hawk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Re: How Much did you pay on the road...Cdn?

Hudson Hawk said:
:D Zoom--Zoom !!!

Payed $26,500 Cdn all taxes in, M3 Sport GT w/AC No Moon or Leather. Picked it up 03/26.

Hawk
Was that manual or auto? I paid exactly a grand more, with auto, same model, on Feb 15.

·
Registered
29 Posts
On my part, I paid 24958$ everything included for a GT GFX leather with CD Changer, spoiler, Winter mats, Day/night mirror with temp, Tinted windows and block heater. I think its something like 700$ over.

Hope this helps someone :D

J-F

·
Registered
83 Posts
I got a Mazda3 Sedan GT with GFX, Auto, Leather(including the aftermarket heat), tinted windows, paint protection package, 3M clear bra,
block heater, all the taxes(which include air cond tax, tire tax, document fee and 7% GST - no PST in Alberta :D )
Total out the door on the road for $26,699.60

·
Registered
82 Posts
mooZ mooZ said:
I got a Mazda3 Sedan GT with GFX, Auto, Leather(including the aftermarket heat)...all the taxes(which include air cond tax, tire tax, document fee and 7% GST - no PST in Alberta :D )
Total out the door on the road for $26,699.60
did you get the leather/heat installed by the dealer? just asking cause the way you listed everything, it sounds like you did...?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Toronto Price

I paid $26,900 (tax included) for 5-Spd, Sedan, GT, GFX with raised spoiler and appearance package. :)

Thinking about getting the cloth scotch-garded. The dealership told me that they have a package which includes rust-proofing as well, didn't tell me the price, what should I expect?

Expect mine in May :cry:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Argh! I got jipped, based on what people here are paying (oh well, I always figured I did... but I'm happy with my car).

I paid $26,968 + tax ($31,033 tax included) for my GT GFX, 4-Speed Auto, Rear Lip Spoiler, Cargo Net, and Wheel Locks. I had no trade-in, and financed it on a 6-year (72-month) term. Ordered the car on Feb. 21 and picked it up on March 5.

This is the best deal I found in the city (by about $500), and was roughly equivelant to what I was being quoted from Cars4U.ca.

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Re: Toronto Price

Jimdragon8 said:
Thinking about getting the cloth scotch-garded. The dealership told me that they have a package which includes rust-proofing as well, didn't tell me the price, what should I expect?
Get a big bottle of scotch guard at Canadian Tire for 8$. That's what the dealer will be using anyway. :wink:

J-F

·
Registered
82 Posts
mooZ mooZ said:
Ryo,
I got the aftermarket heat done at a place in Edmonton called Auto Style Plus. They billed the invoice to my Mazda dealer because I had the heated seats negotiated into the purchase price of the car. (cost $295 cdn per seat)
I take it the dealership had the hook up through this place then? did they automatically offer the heated seats to you or did you have to bring it up?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ryo said:
mooZ mooZ said:
Ryo,
I got the aftermarket heat done at a place in Edmonton called Auto Style Plus. They billed the invoice to my Mazda dealer because I had the heated seats negotiated into the purchase price of the car. (cost $295 cdn per seat)
I take it the dealership had the hook up through this place then? did they automatically offer the heated seats to you or did you have to bring it up?
I told the dealership that I wanted aftermarket heat installed on the leather seats and told them I wanted it to be included in the purchase price of the car. The $295 per seat cost is for the seat cushion(where your a$$ sits) and also to heat the back portion up to your shoulder blades.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ryo said:
mooZ mooZ said:
Ryo,
I am going to go to Autoskin in Montreal, they also charge around that price but they specialize in making car interiors.

J

1 - 20 of 726 Posts