Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah i went to the midnight showing of The Dark Knight, and there were people dressed like the Joker (Face paint too...). Out of 18 screens in the theater 16 were showing the midnight show and each were sold out...

But as for the movie.... It was friggin awesome, even for a 2.5 hour movie. Ledger stole the movie from everyone. His dialogue was funny, the way we carried himself as the joker was great, he overall made a pretty damn good joker.

There weren't any really slow moments, overall good pace of action. So I say go check out this movie, I'm positive you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Re: The Dark Knight!!!!

i was lucky enough to buy tickets for tonight this morning i cant wait

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

you will not be disappointed... hell i found myself pulling for the Joker. haha

·
Registered
3,140 Posts

[quote author=vabch_3 link=topic=117970.msg2474334#msg2474334 date=1216413822]
you will not be disappointed... hell i found myself pulling for the Joker. haha
[/quote]

Hell yeah dude, me too. Although I'm gonna have to see it again in a regular theater since I could almost NOT concentrate at the IMAX seeing as though the screen was bigger than my house, lol.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

yeah it was beast on the regular screen...

we got there mad early, like an hour and 15 minutes to get seats and 3/4 of the room was filled....

then 2 donkeys decided to rap battle each other to kill time... lets just say one of them got served...

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Let us know what you think of it once you see it!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
So good that I sat to watch the movie twice with 3 hours of each other. 4:20pm then 7:20pm. The movie was flat out dope.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
yeah I went to go get ticket for this tonight... and they were all sold out. I kept seeing loads of people going into the threater and then coming right back out haha. A buddy of mine saw the midnight showing too and then went and saw it again tonight!! So it must be bad ass.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
trust me it is bad ass... the joker was my favorite part, i was pulling for him to beat batman haha.

·
Registered
154 Posts
The best part was I never thought about it being Heath Ledger in the role of the Joker. He was that good that the actor disappeared and the character completely tore it up!
In all honesty though, I think Aaron Eckhart was the standout from this, he was great.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Two-face was pretty good, Eckhart did a wonderful job. Overall acting was top notch in my book.

EDIT: The Dark Knight took in 66.4 Million dollars on Friday alone.....

1 - 20 of 143 Posts