I got the TurboXS DP on today with the help of 2 friends.
I am so glad they came by to help because that damn thing was a PITA!
No lie it is a 6 hour install.
Most of the time is getting all that shielding off and those bolts loose.
I was more worried about the O2 sensors.
I had heard the horror stories but they came out fine with that P-Blast stuff from Walmart.
It worked great with helping to break all those bolts.
Once the DP was out the TurboXS (ver2) went in quick and don't forget to get anti-seez to place on all the bolts and O2 sensors when you put them back on.
1 thing, the place I purchased the DP from forgot to send me a gasket.
A trip to the Parts store to get a custom gasket and then I had to get 2 new bolts/nuts and washers because I couldn't use those spring bolts on the DP/RP but they were used on the RP to stock exhaust.
I took it for a drive afterwards
Thats POWER! It pulls so damn hard!
So I am using a TurbpXS DP connected to a CorkSport Testpipe.
I am happy and I don't have any CELs... we will see after a few more miles.
Time to update my map to Stage 2 on the AP