Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a whole truck load of them in Santa Barbara, my dealer just got a few sedans. My first impression...a small Mazda6. The trunk is VERY short in person, looks shorter than that on the Jetta. It is very attractive but not as aggressive as the 8 or 6 but overall it is quite good looking. Dealer said it didn't handle as sporty as the 6 but that is understandable because 1. It is shorter while just about as high, 2. It is less expensive, 3. Don't want to turn non-sporty car types off because of a very taut suspension, I believe they are counting on the 3 to be their volume leader like the Protege was.

I saw another truck of mixed Mazdas (3, 6, RX-8 and Miata) and thought, "Jeeze, Mazda is making real knock-out cars these days!"

·
Registered
984 Posts
That's it. I can't wait to go to the Mazda dealer on the day after Thanksgiving. I'm calling the one in Nashville to see if they have them.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
well they aint in season so hahaha crappy haahaa..man mazda of oxnard needs to get hte 3's already....damn SB....damn u guys! hahha

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am surprised you guys don't have them yet, you aren't that far away but I konw that truck was on its way north. Perry Mazda is a small dealership but they always seem to get the new models in early. They got there first 6 right when it came out and they marked up the price $7k, someone actually bought it at that price, wheel covers and all! Won't be long now for you guys.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
yea i hope so....i told mazda of thousand oaks and mazda of oxnard to call me when they get htem in....*crosses fingers* haha im snatching one up within a week of they are ont he lots...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Drove by Perry Mazda today and noticed a white 3 hatch sitting right next to a white re-designed MPV and I noticed how very similar they look. The lights look the same, the hood looks the same even the grill looks the same. It was suprising.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
htey got like 5 at mazda of oxnard and like 4 of htem at thousand oaks mazda...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts