Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a dealership by my house on Saturday and the salesman told me that they don't do test drives on Saturday's. There was not one customer in the dealership and now i know why. He also wouldn't talk price quotes w/ me unless I agreed to buy the car. I decided to skip the part where I buy the car and move straight to the part where I flip the double bird. Aren't Saturday's the busiest day of the week for dealerships?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
no matter what day it is they should give u a test drive imo....that salesman is an arsehole, look for another one or just go to the a different dealership and make sure to bad mouth that original dealer ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
where do u live??? your dealer is kidna gay lol ... my dealer let me test drive 3 5 door without even talking anything about the price yet ... and he showed me how to cut corner ... use the tiptronic (manual shifting in the automatic Trans)I hope thats wuts it called ... and let me drive for 20 mins ... more like race for 20 mins ... and then I went home all happy hahha

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
jewey1283 said:
I went to a dealership by my house on Saturday and the salesman told me that they don't do test drives on Saturday's. There was not one customer in the dealership and now i know why. He also wouldn't talk price quotes w/ me unless I agreed to buy the car. I decided to skip the part where I buy the car and move straight to the part where I flip the double bird. Aren't Saturday's the busiest day of the week for dealerships?
1- Put your location in your profile before a mod tells you please.

2- I would call Mazda and make a complaint with that reps name.

3- I would change dealership. It's your right to test a car before you buy it. He gave you an ultimatum...what a prick.

·
Registered
526 Posts
holy crapola! that's some BS the dealer fed you

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I have been on 2 test drives with the same saleslady. The first time, she rode along, but the second time, she said have fun, and let me drive alone :) Neither time did she even ask for my driver's license, and the second test drive was on a Saturday.

Find another dealer quick!

·
Registered
234 Posts
:lol: :lol: what a stupid sales
If you guys have chance to read some Toronto news, yesterday a 19yr-old guy crash a M6 when he test drove the car and he raced with someone, I think the car was totalled, so it may be an excuse for dealer not to let you to test drive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts