Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was in need of a replacement Tenzo rim when CarID came to the rescue. I initially called Tenzo directly and they directed me to CarID. They had the rim I need in stock and after supplying all the needed information the rim came to my work place within the week. (Very friendly and knowledgeable customer service reps.)

Receiving in the mail (very light weight) jan 30th 2013

Installed on feb 2, 2013

After months of use and finally a wash Apr. 4, 2013 - Yes I know the calipers really need to be painted.

Either way they look great on the car.. they are 17x7.5 the ride is smooth.

Let me know what you all think.

·
FMV Platinum Sponsor
410 Posts
I was in need of a replacement Tenzo rim when CarID came to the rescue. I initially called Tenzo directly and they directed me to CarID. They had the rim I need in stock and after supplying all the needed information the rim came to my work place within the week. (Very friendly and knowledgeable customer service reps.)

Receiving in the mail (very light weight) jan 30th 2013

Installed on feb 2, 2013

After months of use and finally a wash Apr. 4, 2013 - Yes I know the calipers really need to be painted.

Either way they look great on the car.. they are 17x7.5 the ride is smooth.

Let me know what you all think.
Nothing make us happier than a satisfied customer! We know that having to replace a rim can be tricky from time to time so we're glad we were able to help you get a replacment quickly.

Also, thank you for the kind words about our customer service reps. Those guys work hard to go the extra mile for all of our customers!

Keep us posted on any other mods you make!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any recommendations for Lug nuts? Summer was rough and now have a few bucks to clean up the outside overall look of the car.

Looking for some red lug nuts that would go well with the rims..

·
FMV Platinum Sponsor
410 Posts
Any recommendations for Lug nuts? Summer was rough and now have a few bucks to clean up the outside overall look of the car.

Looking for some red lug nuts that would go well with the rims..
As far as lug nuts go, we recommend McGard Lugs. They are a very high quality lug nuts and are available and a complete kits along with locks. Alot of the employees here have them on their vehicle and we can truly vouch for their craftsmanship and durability.

You can check out their comparison study here: http://www.mcgard.com/index.php/automotive-2/lug-nutslug-bolts/lug-nut-comparison

Mcgard does make a red capped lug that is available for purchase.

If you would like further information you can contact me directly at 1-800-505-3274 ext 833.

- Jon

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.. I will definitely get a set.. do you guys sell the set? or do I have to get it from them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts