Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a deposit on my new Black Mica(awsome color) S w/sunroof/6-cd/and ABS/Safety, possibly sport. Now the dealership has to find it. I will post pics when I get them, I'm supposed to pick it up the day after Christmas. Merry Christmas to me!

Craig

EDIT: Topic heading for uniformity :twisted:

NOTE: Craig, PM me (dinu01) if it's a HB or Sedan please. Thanks!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was going to wait for an order, but onfortunately I need it ASAP(currently driving my moms car because my Wrangler's tranny grenaded). A dealer has one by me coming off the boat but not til mid-january. So he's going to find someone around that has it already. I got the auto, my Jeep has killed my love for manuals. It's got the little manual shifting thing so it's kinda like being at home. The sticker was 19515, I think we settled at 18500.

I can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe I'm confused, I guess not special order, as to the fact in NA there are only certain options package, but moreso to wait for one with my name on it. Instead of searching lots for others. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I gotcha, I'm not sure though. It'd probably be a while, since dealers are waiting until late January to get their first shipment. Also, my dealer told me they didn't even know about them till they were told they were on the boat(kinda wierd).
If I remember, I'll ask my dealer on Friday and let you know.

Craig

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.