Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of slightly used Tein HTechs on their way to me and a set of Speed3 OEM Springs. After reading about the H Techs I don't knwo if thats the route I want to go...
From what I understand I will get a minimal drop (which is fine) but that there will be a rake to the car...
I don't know if I like that.. I would rather it sat level.... I was told its 1.4" in front .9 in back is that right.. I have seen some with the HTechs and it looks good, although they are all HB's and I wonder if the added weight sets it lower in the rear.. I have a sedan..
I really like what I have heard about the Eibachs.. and I love all the cars I have seen with it, so I think this is the route I want to go. Before I go through trying to sell the Htechs and buying the Eibachs, what do you guys think? Also any place you recommend buying the Eibachs? I know Street Unit has them for $235 with free shipping... Thanks!!!!!!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Well, I had de h-techs last summer until saptember when I bought the MS3 springs + shocks.

If you want looks, the h-teck are great (for my liking)but roads around here are too rough for a drop so I went for the MS3 set-up.

The MS3 kit gave me a better handling car, more stability on my daily commute but gave a raised suspension, wich does'nt look great but I don't have to slow down anymore when I see bumps on the road.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah I just ordered the eibachs from StreetUnit and the HTechs will be here tom... so I don't know How far did the H techs drop you? I guess I will just try to sell them and go with the Eibachs sense I have heard such great things...

·
Registered
932 Posts
[quote author=beyondink link=topic=138430.msg2983680#msg2983680 date=1236627880]
yeah I just ordered the eibachs from StreetUnit and the HTechs will be here tom... so I don't know How far did the H techs drop you? I guess I will just try to sell them and go with the Eibachs sense I have heard such great things...
[/quote]

If you are planning to sell your H-Teins I have a friend who is interested.

Let me know via PM.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yea i ordered my eibachs from StreetUnit last wednesday and they are getting here this wednesday since they ship from CA. Just let me know if you need help puttin em on its pretty simple especially with air tools. I went to that website and signed up looks like a lot of fun. Whats ur name by the way mine is Scott.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts