Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I need help for my research and future. I need a review on Tein Basic and SS Coilover, and Koni for Mazda 3. I thought somebody already wrote it but I can't find it. Show me the thread if anybody knows. If not, writing full review on both of them will be great.

I technically want something last long and shows excellent performance. If this is too much to ask, then I guess I just need something last very long. Help will be great.

·
Registered
362 Posts
something that last very long? it depends on ur driving style, if you drive like a grandma, it would probably last as long as ur car does. If you race it every weekend, then who knows. Just my 2cents.

As for the SS coilover, I love it, but even at the softest setting, its a bit harsh in winter. Its a lot stiffer then stock, but its only my personal point of view, some ppl would probably find it different. Honestly I would recommend u ask anyone on the forums for a ride to see what you really likes.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I'm running tein ss coilovers as well. I have them at full stiff (I know, it's bad) and I think they are fine for dd. They perform well.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Got the Tein ss also. A little harsh on Louisiana roads but then again the roads here suck balls. I really would like to try the kw coil overs before i get rid of the car. I hear there quality is very high.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts