Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody. I'm lookin at a winning blue 2.3 sedan with the sport, xenon and tpms, sunroof and 6 cd changer, and abs package. It also has brushed aluminum interior. I'm gonna be payin around 18000 for the whole thing, but that is besides the tax, title and license. This is my first car purchase, and I was wonderin how much more my car should be including all these fees. Thank you.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Taxes and fees are local to your purchase. So without any idea of where you are, it's impossible for any of us to tell.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's a cheap price. I got mine for 22K out the door. But i also got the extended warrantee and GAP and Toucvh of class deal. (17,500 before tax)..2.3L etc. too, no ABS and sunroof

-AARON

Modsda 3 said:
What's up everybody. I'm lookin at a winning blue 2.3 sedan with the sport, xenon and tpms, sunroof and 6 cd changer, and abs package. It also has brushed aluminum interior. I'm gonna be payin around 18000 for the whole thing, but that is besides the tax, title and license. This is my first car purchase, and I was wonderin how much more my car should be including all these fees. Thank you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here in Maryland, the tax rate is 5% then about another $100 for tags(2years), title is about another $30, the the dealership likes to take a cut for doing the paperwork (maybe $50 it's bs but if you think you have a good deal up to this point why fight it) so maybe about $1200

·
Registered
28 Posts
rbiddle said:
I think you put an extra 0 on there BobV... =)

mine was only about $115 and change in Houston TX
No, I live in the People's Republic of Maryland, Tax, Tag and Title will be about $1200 on a $19000 car :(

·
Registered
19 Posts
DOH! You're right and I;m wrong... I only put in the title and license.... the Tax is MUCH MUCH more than I put...

TAX title and license for me was around $1500

·
Registered
58 Posts
Still, consider yourself lucky.

I paid $1622 in Tax alone with $45 Registration Fee.
Plus To transfer my plates was another $18 and Inspection was another $30.

Then again, I only paid $17,595 for my car which is $200 under invoice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts